Geniune attempt to find some young nudists with or without experience

Hello all,

I rather curiously joined this site in the hope that i'd be able to find some nudists who are mid 20s-ish and are either starting to get into the whole nudism thing or have been into it a while and could impart some words of wisdom. It seems like that's pretty damn hard to do tho considering the massive flow of traffic from either older more experienced nudists or those with alternate agendas.

For what it's worth i'm just curious, about the whole thing.

Any young nudists with advice or who want to have a back and forth exchange of ideas/experiences...please do contact me

Cheers

This topic was edited
RE: Geniune attempt to find some young nudists with or without experience

Different sides of the pond, but feel free to send me a message

This post was edited
RE: Join the club

I dont want to quote anyone of these posts, or else I'd just have to repost the entire thing. I agree with all of it, all the women here assume Im just some perv, while all the pervy men on here hit on me. I am fairly new to this whole thing, and I am still trying to feel comfortable with it all. It is difficult due to the lack of people my own age, in my area, whose intentions are pure. I am afraid that if I do visit a beach or resort, I will be shunned due to the fact that I am a single male, or cast out because I dont fit in to any of the groups, its hard to become a regular when you are too nervous to make that first step. However, I will be stepping out of my comfort zone next weekend and visiting Blacks Beach in San Diego. Hope there are more young nudists that can make it.

This post was edited
ditto

I agree,
so hard to find straight nudist friends with a 5 year deviation of my age.
pretty sad.

This post was edited
yeah...

So much for the next generation of nudists,we can't have em if all the women think we're pervs or assholes,and (some of,not all of) gay guys want to see us masterbate and cum on cams and have no interest in helping us get into nudism futher..it pisses me off SO much.

This post was edited
Reevaluate

I think all the gents here need to reevaluate why they are here. You all appear to have the following ideas:
1. I only want to talk to women. This is evidenced by your comments about them.
2. I don't want to talk to men. Again, the comments.

Get beyond it. Nudism and naturism is NOT about finding your significant other, it is about you feeling comfortable for your sake. If someone sends you a message that is in poor taste, then report them. Otherwise have a good chat regardless of the gender, attraction, or orientation.

This post was edited
RE: Reevaluate

I think all the gents here need to reevaluate why they are here. You all appear to have the following ideas: 1. I only want to talk to women. This is evidenced by your comments about them. 2. I don't want to talk to men. Again, the comments. Get beyond it. Nudism and naturism is NOT about finding your significant other, it is about you feeling comfortable for your sake. If someone sends you a message that is in poor taste, then report them. Otherwise have a good chat regardless of the gender, attraction, or orientation.

Isimply agree with this post...

This post was edited

This is why actual participation is essential. There's only so much chatting and posting and webcamming one can partake in. The conversations dry up or become pointless. It's probably safe to assume that every young woman who arrives at any online nudist forum is treated like a piece of fresh meat, just as every young man is. That's why the women are just as suspicious and jaded as some of the posters here seem to be. There are lots of creeps around here looking to get off, and the anonymous nature of these forums encourages that. Engaging in conversations about upcoming events and local activities, organizing outings, etc. will helpearn the trust and attention ofthe legitimate participants and discourage the webcam whackers. I've met a couple of folks here by inviting them to visit my local club. It can happen.I fully agree with you. I hope to meet people in person through this site and not just have weird anonymous exchanges with pervs and voyeurs.

This post was edited

I'm twenty years older than you, gay, and not the least bit sexually interested in you, or want to see you do any sexual act on cam. There must be more than just me in that context.

This post was edited
RE: Geniune attempt to find some young nudists with or without experience

ive already come to terms that 2/3 of the people ive added on here are just jacking off to each other.I was about to not only agree with you and add that a chatroom without the cams *ducks for cover* might eliminate the voyeur/exhibitionist issues. Verbal chats would allow people to get to know eachother without the distraction of looking at cams. After all, the basic tenants of nudism is accepting people without regard to their looks, gender, wealth, etc.
But, there is so much hypocrisy it's incredible. I don't know Xsjado88 (who I just quoted); but I just looked at his profile. I don't know how on one paw you can belong to groups here with names like "naughty skype", "hot only", and TN Swingers" and then claim on the other paw there are too many people just looking at cams to jerk off.
Water seeks it's own level.
(Xsjado88, I am not launching an attack upon you. I was merely trying to make a point.)

This post was edited