spring is in the air :)

hello fellow nudist an naturist we are looking for cpls and singles in the area to share the summer with on a non sexual basis to enjoy camping bbqs and so forth so we loved to hear from you we have yahoo messenger and facebook
thanks j & A

This topic was edited
RE: spring is in the air :)

hello fellow nudist an naturist we are looking for cpls and singles in the area to share the summer with on a non sexual basis to enjoy camping bbqs and so forth so we loved to hear from you we have yahoo messenger and facebook thanks j & AHey fellow NY'er, I live not far from you.

This post was edited
RE: spring is in the air :)

hello fellow nudist an naturist we are looking for cpls and singles in the area to share the summer with on a non sexual basis to enjoy camping bbqs and so forth so we loved to hear from you we have yahoo messenger and facebook thanks j & AHi I'm Greg. I would love to get involved in summer activities. I spent a lot of time at spier falls last summer. It's clothing optional to an extent. You have to judge who's there. I skinny dipped with many new friends. I also hold nude yoga classes in the studio in my house in Glenville once in a while. Let me know.

This post was edited