I'd like to organize a trip to a French Nudist Resort like La Jenny or Euronat.

I'd like to organize a trip to a French Nudist Resort like "La Jenny" or "Euronat". I am single and usually travel to resorts where I know people, or expect to run into people I know. Which I guess is possible in France but not as likely as Club Orient, Etc. I also go on Bare Necessities cruises, I've been on more than 10. Almost every February I am on the Big Nude Boat out of Florida. This year my schedule won't allow it so I am going to Club Orient for two weeks (2/25-3/10). I don't speak any French but it is on my bucket list. I am not really looking for a roommate / companion right now. I do enjoy travel with nudist groups. I have traveled with singles groups but I prefer nudist groups. If I got to know someone, certainly the possibility to go on trips together exists in the future. On the 2017 Big Nude Boat I am in stateroom 8253. I live full-time at a nudist resort in Florida. I would be thinking of this trip no earlier than July/August 2017.

This topic was edited
RE: I'd like to organize a trip to a French Nudist Resort like La Jenny or Euronat.

Hello Nude FriendI will see you again in February 2017. I am in cabin # 4104 My cabin will hold 4 peopleI am hoping to get a mix genders in my cabin.Any suggestion of finding others ?In 2016 I had a Female proffisical clown(her full time job) as a cabin mate.
In June 2015 I went to Cap d'agde in France for one week would like to go againDoug Temple TX

This post was edited