Anybody Brewing?

I brewed a pumpkin ale. And sometimes those get boring, at least to me. So an ounce of Knob Creek whiskey was soaked in oak chips and then put on the beer for a few weeks. The result was pretty awesome! Lots of rave reviews on that one.

This topic was edited
RE: Anybody Brewing?

Brewing a White IPA and a Pinot Noir. They're both fermenting well.

This post was edited

Brewing a White IPA and a Pinot Noir. They're both fermenting well.Sounds tasty. I like Belgian yeast flavors and White IPAs usually have that. Let us know how they come out.

This post was edited

The White IPA has been keg aging for a few weeks now and turned out great. Heavy dry hop of mosaic and amarillo came through fine.

This post was edited

The White IPA has been keg aging for a few weeks now and turned out great. Heavy dry hop of mosaic and amarillo came through fine.

It sounds tasty! I am enjoying Mosaic hops more and more. They give a nice complexity that is unique to them.

This post was edited

Ths weekend I will likely keg a chocolate milk stout. About 2 ounces of Rum Chata(sp?) will also go in to give it some more lactic and cinnamon flavor. Very hopeful it turns out well.

This post was edited

That milk stout sounds good. It always gets better with aging, but sometimes is hard to hold off that long!I visited a brewery in Buffalo NY yesterday called 12 Gates. Pretty good spectrum of beers and all were excellent. They had a coffee porter that was really good. I don't usually like flavored beers, but this one was good and had more body than usually found in a porter.

This post was edited