RE: when did u first discover you were a nudist

Some how, I have just "always known" that being a nudist/naked was/is the "real me." I suppose on the conscious level, when I couldn't wait for everyone to be out of the house so I could be naked and free. When I went away to college, I was able to truly begin living a "naked life" on a much larger scale - out on my own with more freedom. My only naked regret, was not trying social nudity sooner.

This post was edited

Some how, I have just "always known" that being a nudist/naked was/is the "real me." I suppose on the conscious level, when I couldn't wait for everyone to be out of the house so I could be naked and free. When I went away to college, I was able to truly begin living a "naked life" on a much larger scale - out on my own with more freedom. My only naked regret, was not trying social nudity sooner.

That is my story also. To me sleeping nude is not about being a nudist as it is just logical for anyone nudist or not. Realize I have long sought out opportunities to be clothesfree but suppose I would have to say that the comfort and sheer relaxation of social nudity caused me to acknowledge that I am a nudist /naturist Mike

This post was edited

I just got through mowing the yard and went back to the pool deck. It must've been 95' in mid-July...I stripped off, jumped in the pool and laid out nude in a lawn chair for the next 30 minutes. I was hooked.....

This post was edited

Stated when I was 13ish, sleeping naked and being nude in my room. I just expanded from there..

This post was edited

When I was 14 when I went camping with a friend and his parents. They would stay around camp and we would go exploring. As soon as he was away from his parents he would take off his clothes and run around naked. I tried it and found that I loved the feeling and the freedom and maybe the naughtiness at that age

This post was edited

Lucky you having had a father as rolemodel - I had a neighbourgh who took be to the nude-area of the local outdoor swim.

This post was edited

Guess it was about a second after birth.

This post was edited

Lucky you having had a father as rolemodel - I had a neighbourgh who took be to the nude-area of the local outdoor swim.

This post was edited

Was walking around at my Aunt's farm when i was about 12. Was way out on a pasture field. thought i'd take a rest. Sat down in the grass. Then got to thinking that resting with the clothes off in the sunshine was the better plan.

This post was edited

I have always enjoyed being naked and sleeping naked for many years. My realization didn't happen until 1993 when my (now ex) and I went to a clothing optional campground for a birthday party for a friend. I have been hooked ever since.

This post was edited