when did u first discover you were a nudist

it was a hot summer night in 1981. i took off my pj s off slept naked i was 7 been nudist ever since how bout you

This topic was edited
RE: when did u first discover you were a nudist

it was a hot summer night in 1981. i took off my pj soff slept naked i was 7 been nudist ever since how boutyou
I was 4 years old, playing in a paddling pool while on holiday. I
was wearing wool bathing trunks that kept falling down in the
water.So I took them off and ran around Nude....to my surprise, I
saw that the other children where also removing their clothes and
splashing in the pool nude too. I felt Very Happy at the time.....The Next Day, I went back with my Mother and 6 year old Sister and found that all the Children where there already NUDE and Splashing About in the Pool.
There was a lot of people there watching (and a few Men wearing Rain-coats too).
John

This post was edited

When I was 6 or 7 I would spend a lot of the summer on my grandparents farm. I would take my baths in a big washtub in the backyard. I remember getting out of the tube nude and running around the backyard. I still remember that feeling of complete freedom almost 60 years later.

This post was edited

B. J.: consciously probably about 12-14, subconsciously most of my life! Sue about 26 years ago at age 40, when hooking up with B. J.

This post was edited

I was around 8 years olds to my grand parents for vacations. and seeing the son's neighboor nude out of the house, I put my clothes off for a short time while watching him playing nude ^^ the later on when I was 20 yo and did not stop from that time ^^ What about you ?

This post was edited

I didn't discover I was a nudist until after I'd already been going nude outdoors for a few years. I used to go out in the woods and into secluded fields to walk about nude and sunbathe. It was not until after I'd been doing this for a few years that i discovered there was such a thing as "nudism." Sometimes i describe myself as an "accidental nudist" because i never made a conscious decision or choice to try nudism or become a nudist. I didn't even know what it was until after I'd been doing it for a couple of years.

This post was edited

When I visited a CO beach, and didn't die of embarrassment!i was 14 yo in friend's home ! :)

This post was edited

In College in a life drawing class............one of the other classmates was a nudist and introduced it to me.

This post was edited

As far back as I can remember I was nude whenever I could be. My mother still tells stories about me taking my clothes off in public, or when there was company. She thought it was a phase. Anyway, still today I only where clothes where the law demands I do.

This post was edited

When i was 9 I started sleeping nude found out how great it was then I started to go around nude when I could

This post was edited

Hi it's incredible cause I hade same experience. When I was child, around 7 or 8, I have decided to put my clothes off to my grand parents while they had a napp...ans they woke up seeing me nude ! they really were upset (don't know why !) and I stopped...I started again when I was 20...

This post was edited