RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello to all. I'm not really large but I have had girl friends that considered me large. I once had a friend that was huge, but back then guys didn't discuss things like that in the daily course of conversations so I never asked how he handled the situation.
I'm new to the nudist scene so I'm curious in general about things.
Dave in California

This post was edited

Hi, Im a 62 naturist from Maryland, thanks for letting me join the group. Looking for like minded friends. Always enjoy the freedom of being nude, what a great feeling!

This post was edited

Hello. My name is Thomas, I am almost 38. Live in Washington. Couldn't find any local nudist ones so I'm okay with long distance friendships. An unique about myself: I am deaf. I speak sign language. I have friends who I need to picky with who I allow them to know that I am nudist. Not everyone are open and accepting. I am straight and seems like most women on here are asking for money. So be careful who you talk to and decide who you trust. I'm on here just for friendships. Anyone real would be nice.
Thomas

This post was edited

Just a little reminder to all who have joined the group recently. Please make some sort of introduction of yourself to the rest of the group.

This post was edited

Hello, 34 from Greece. Quite the exhib.

I hope I qualify

This post was edited

Hello, 34 from Greece. Quite the exhib.I hope I qualify

Definitely have to be exhibitionist with that gorgeous hairy body man. I love it myself.

This post was edited

Thanks for accepting me in the group, italian here 51yo. To be honest don't know if I'have a bigger enough penis for being suitable for the group, but I have been circumcised at 26 due to a big penis head. I don't attend nudist beach for exibition of my penis.
I am not very comfortable with my body and I prefer to look at others

This post was edited

Hello I'm peter 53 liverpool england and bi sexual

This post was edited

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. 34 year old living in Las Vegas. If youre ever out this way feel free to hit me up. Always up for a naked adventure or just a naked hang out.

This post was edited

hi all nudist friends,
here is filippo, italian living in the netherlands.
since i moved in this country i discovered the beauty of being naked around.
durning summer i live naked in my city apartment as well but outdoor nudism is what i enjoy the most.
i like going to naturist beaches and especially to places where possible to socialize and share this with other nudist like minded peole.
i love being naked at the bar, restaurant end hiking most of all. there is a nice park close by amsterdam where you can go there to be in nature enjoy nudism with other people who love the same.
every new person i meet on this jurney is a great tresure and i hope in the future there will be chances to share great moment of freedom and enjoyment with new friends!

This post was edited