RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hey everyone Im new the nudism. Im a 35 year old black male from Chicagoland. I recently started doing nudity around the house and I found some groups to join in Chicago. I would like to get to know more nudists and understand the culture more.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Thank you for the post and the nice picture Norm, nice body and that big cock is hanging well

This post was edited

4444 members ! Thank you all for joining. I'd appreciate if more would be willing to share their experiences to do with nudism and the larger than average penis - your own or somebody else's.

This post was edited

Hi im Teddy ,30 years old in Canada.ive been a social nudist for over 5 years and now card carrying member of the Canadian Nudist Federation FCN.I enjoy living a nude lifestyle and socializing nude.Im growingly becoming an exhibitionist and do enjoy exposure to the accepting crowd.Im moderately large and cut,and im a grower not a shower.Hope to connect with other group members.

This post was edited

Hi everyone, thanks for having me in this group. I am an actor/director and I run a streaming service. I'm here to make some new friends and connect with the community. I'd love to learn about all of your experiences and hopefully share some of mine along the way. Feel free to connect with me anytime. I'd be happy to chat or discuss. Cheers!

This post was edited

Hi I'm Johnny
A 29 year old living in Toronto. I've been a home nudist for many years now. But I'm just looking to get into public nudity now.

This post was edited

Howdy, Justin from Kansas City. 2 years into nudism after a nudge from a friend to give it a try.
Been to a few resorts and campgrounds. local memeber of Heartland Naturists.

This post was edited
Greetings from Ohio!

Hi Friends
I'm Jim from Ohio and have been a nudist on and off for many years. I enjoy being naked in my home (with my dog) and outdoors. I am a boater and love to go out on Lake Erie in my boat, strip down, read a good book, soak up some sun, have a few cold beers, listen to good music. Always looking for someone to enjoy that with! Let me know if you get to northern Ohio, Love to make new friends all over the world!
Jim

This post was edited

I'm a married white male in a consensually non-monogamous relationship. She and I are both bi and nudists. We enjoy social nudity on our boat on Lake Michigan, on beaches, at resorts, and campgrounds. Our favorite places to be nude are Hedonism II, Haulover Beach, Sun Aura campground in Northern Indiana, and on our boat and beaches on Lake Michigan.

This post was edited

Hi guys, I am from Canada, 9 cut here, measured, love being nude and love looking at other big cock and balls among other things and being nude outdoors is fun as well.

This post was edited