RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hey all. 53 yo living in Atlanta. First started going nude at local resort after doing a 5K run. Love exploring new beaches when traveling around the world.

This post was edited

FreeLee here and a new member. 62
I've only been a nudist for three years but had a fascination with it all my life.
My upbringing convinced me there was something wrong with public nudity but deep inside I felt differently.
Now that I've experienced life clothing free, I'm disappointed that it took me so long and never followed through on my inner curiosity.
Looking forward to reading through some of the group archives for answers to some questions.

This post was edited

Welcome to the group Lee.

This post was edited

Howdy all!

Long time nudist here from Texas. I started sleeping nude as a child, and found myself being nude more often as time went on. I have been a home nudist mainly. However, thanks to great online resources like TN, I have been fortunate enough to connect with some folks in Texas, and when Ive traveled.

My weight has fluctuated all my life, but Im finally on a positive trend and making some good habits. Happy to be a part of this group and I look forward to ongoing discourse with you gentleman. Feel free to say hi!

This post was edited

Hey there..30yo guy here..been nudist since around 2008 but mostly,indoor nudist..have done it with friends indoor..but lately,i have been to nude beaches and it was better than i thought...
This groups makes me remember when i thought my penis was different from other guys at school..i've started puberty beforem them and after swim classes,at the lockerroom,i've realized that it was bigger than the others..but of course,i doesn't mean it would be bigger forever right?After all,they weren't at puberty yet..and after around 3 years..swim classes weren't mandatory and we couldn't "check" that progress..but still,somehow, with sweat pants i had this bulge that most guys didn't...but years later,after a few sex experiences.i've realized that my penis wasn't as thick as the average..and that makes me a little embarassed while nude in public..
But anyway,i think i can find some similar experiences here and share some more..

This post was edited

28 year old male here. Have a larger than most penis hence me joining. Not really active on LPSG; mostly just a lurker. I have some nude beaches near me and just enjoy the feeling of freedom! I'm sometime nude at home but don't have that much privacy and don't really want to flash my neighbours too much.

Located on the Gold Coast, Australia.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all Im 30 and in Texas. Ive been on lpsg since like 2008. I dont have a huge one but Im a big fan of them. Im mostly just nude at home but Id love to meet people to hang out naked with and go to some nudist places eventually

This post was edited

Im a 35 male that lives in Phoenix, AZ. I was previously part of TN and this group then due to life I left the site. Glad to be back though

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

HI group members, I am 39, gay nudist, I am not huge, but my husband is pretty large, so when I saw this group I was intrigued. My husband and I have talked about how having a large penis can be a blessing and a curse.
Been a nudist about 8 years, always looking for new friends, we live in the Washington DC area, if you would like to chat let me know.

This post was edited

Hello, I'm a 28-year-old nudist from Greece. I've been introduced to nudism three years ago when I visited a nudist beach and been more and more intrested in practising it mostly at home especially during summer - high temperatures are very helpful - and basically every chance I get.

This post was edited