RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all
Im a new member to TN.
Ive always had a fascination with nudism but it wasnt until early 2018 that i first went nude at a beach in Italy. I loved that experience so holidayed near a nude beach in Southern NSW in 2019.
I went to the beach 3 or 4 times that trip and enjoyed the freedom of being naked in nature.

I also enjoyed seeing and talking to other people.

Im on TN to hear about other peoples experiences and share my own.

Ben

This post was edited

Thanks for creating this group. Im a 34 year old male from Palm Springs CA. Been nude for about 10 years now. Resorts, beaches, hikes and drives. You name it.

This post was edited

Good afternoon! Thanks for adding me to the group! My name is Luis, I live in Brazil (near sao paulo). I started to practice nudism as a child in a sauna usually with my father, after adult I met some nudist beaches in Brazil and Spain and with friends in France (I've been practicing for about 6 years.). Since then I've been practicing when I can. I joined the group looking for friends and maybe a boyfriend ... Hugs to all!

This post was edited

Hi everyone!
I have been a nudist for several years, and I really enjoy it!
I love nature and animals, I travel often and I like to check out different nudist places in the world.
My dreams is to open a naturist resort with many animals (dogs, cows, horses, sheeps etc.) around :-)
Naked hugs!

This post was edited

Hi, New nudist from France and although not focused on size I appreciate to exchange and share about it.

This post was edited

Welcome Waterfall! Too big and too small is just right, and I can assure you that penis size is the last concern on most nudists' minds. It's not about exposing your penis, it's about feeling free and open all over. Enjoy the sensation of being alive right here and right now without any textile interference.

This post was edited

Welcome Ben!

This post was edited

Welcome to TN!

This post was edited

Thank you for encouraging me to join. I'm Chris and I am NOT a large penis owner, but I am fascinated by the exploration of human bodies - all genders, and the ways in which we choose to reveal ourselves through life, performance and art. I work in the arts and have spent a while exploring the idea of clothing optional theatre. I am keen to meet fellow theatre/arts professionals who are naturists, anywhere in the world. I am about to re-visit my earlier research and see how to create some safe, sacred, clothing optional spaces where all genders can explore scars, life, experiences, fears, excitements and life. This is a small hobby at the moment, unfunded, and something which mustn't take over my life. Personally I'm married, holiday and sauna naturist, bisexual, and enjoying this site and meeting some people in steam or online as I explore the polyamory which my be part of my future, with the blessing of my primary partner/wife.

This post was edited

Hey all. 53 yo living in Atlanta. First started going nude at local resort after doing a 5K run. Love exploring new beaches when traveling around the world.

This post was edited