RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

My name is Mike. Married 2 years ago. Both my wife and I love nudity and belong to a local resort as well as AANR. Life time member here on TN

This post was edited

Hi I'm Dan 60 yrs old, also a lifetime TN member, long term nudist, member of a local naturist club, I enjoy meeting nudists from TN, although it is a rare pleasure!

This post was edited

Hello all- I love hiking, camping, swimming naked and have the fortune of working from home where I can be nude most of the time (when it's not too cold). I am fascinated by this topic- I consider myself a grower as a typically double in length and girth when I am hard. I'm not sure what constitutes a large penis, but I am 7.5x6 when fully erect. I usually enjoy a natural in-between size when I'm hanging out naked in a sauna/ steam room or when I'm hiking. I do enjoy people appreciating that.

This post was edited

Hi all,

I am kind of new to nudism and looking for awesome experiences! thanks for having me join the group!

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm an older guy from the Southwest Minnesota metro (twin cities) area. Being fairly new to the nudist lifestyle, I am so far a home nudist. Always looking for ways to expand my horizons.

This post was edited

Hi, my name is Ben and I'm 47 years old living near by Cologne/Germany. I think with my 6,7" x 2" c... I'm right in this group. ;-)

This post was edited

Hi. Been a nudist 30 years. Always go to nude beaches in the UK or abroad. Often stay clothes optional and have started going to some of the big French resorts - this year was Domaine de la Sabliere. Looking forward to hatting and meeting guys in the SE of UK.

This post was edited

Hi everyone. Im Jen, 40 year old female from Melbourne, Australia. I joined this group as penis size fascinates me. It is definitely true what they say, it really doesnt matter what size you are as long as you know what youre doing. In saying that, I love looking at all different types and sizes. I also have very large breasts so I get looks all the time if I have them out, so I do understand the attention men with large penises get. Im looking to meet fellow Melbourne nudists to go to the beach with :-)

This post was edited

New to the group. 38 y/o male In Maryland. Got into nudism as a dare in college and havent looked back. I have interest in this group for a very specific reason, Im not sure where I fall on the spectrum of penis size. I struggle with being feeling too small, yet in some ways am to big. Hoping by chatting with others I can solve the mystery once and for all.

This post was edited

Hi everybody. New member here. I live on the west coast if Cali. Message me anytime for a chat. I'm an open book.

This post was edited