RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a 62 year old living near Melbourne, Australia. I have been a nudist for many years and practice as much as opportunities present. My partner is not as keen as me but she has been to a couple of nudist resorts with me and I think enjoyed. I live not far from one of Victoria's nude beach and quite often visit during finer weather and occasionally visit with a mate. I restore cars and enjoy working on my them naked albeit very carefully when welding.

This post was edited

Hello, I am a naturist from Canada in the Ottawa region

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. should add that the perception of size has a lot to do with the size of ones body I have always been slim so I may appear larger than a guy with a large frame.
In response to this, the only 12 incher flaccid which I have seen was on a really thin person.

This post was edited

Thank you for accepting me.
I'm a single man living in Sweden. I've been a nudist since I was a boy. Always loved to be naked at home or outside, in the garden or at beaches. Enjoy having naked company. I found out from my sexpartners that I have a thicker and longer cock than average. I hadn't thought about it before. It's nice to be in this group, looking forward to meet new friends and also to chat about our differences in equipment.

This post was edited

Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for accepting me to this group.
Been only recently converted to nudism but learning to accept my body and appreciate how good it feels to be without clothes weather permitting. I enjoy home nudism and beach nudism but would like to extend this to more outdoor activities. I really enjoy the freedom that nudism brings.
Mark

This post was edited

I'm a early 30s guy living in Texas. I'm getting back in into nudism. I began in my early 20s. I'm not really good at talking about myself much.

This post was edited

Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for accepting me to this group.Been only recently converted to nudism but learning to accept my body and appreciate how good it feels to be without clothes weather permitting. I enjoy home nudism and beach nudism but would like to extend this to more outdoor activities. I really enjoy the freedom that nudism brings.Mark

It is hard for so many of us born in before the recent past and even then to love and accept our bodies, and I too had the same epiphany as a gay nudist, it dissolved almost all my body shame at once, I became a different kinder man, and began to change the way I interacted with others (working still). I have been nude at Pride here, in a crowd of 170k clothed folks, in others homes, on the beach in cars at farms, etc, and it is now just the way I prefer to live. Congrats and keep exploring.

This post was edited
RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone. My name is Michael. I am a gay nudist from Springfield Mass. in the United states. I have bben a nudist for 20 years and love it. I don't know if I qualify as having a large penis or not, but I joined the group because at times I feel awkward about the thickness.

This post was edited

No great revelations or stories to tell I'm afraid, but this seemed a relevant and interesting group to join on TN. Was brought up by the seaside in north Wales for most of my formative years. Behind our house was a large and pretty secluded woodland. At the age of 9 or so I started stripping off there when I'd there on my own and would just run around in an excited frenzy. Felt liberated I suppose! All very innocent, but still memorable. Occasionally, could see dog walkers etc in the distance and would creep back through the ferns etc to return to my clothing. An early experience of self discovery.

This post was edited

Hi Im a 70 yo guy from east of London in the UK. Im a newbie naturist with three years of outside naturism as well as occasional indoors and outdoors privately. My firts dip in the water was years ago at an official beach but have now tried unofficial and official beaches in Kent. I also like going naked at home a lot and in my garden. ive also done a few hikes through my local woods nude although it is of course risky! Not yet seen or caught! ANyways, open to chat to all. Thanks J.

This post was edited