RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Reminding all new members to please use this thread to introduce yourselves

This post was edited

Hey, 26 year old guy here who has a love/hate relationship with having a big dick

This post was edited

Hey, 26 year old guy here who has a love/hate relationship with having a big dick

This post was edited

Hey everyone! 44 yrs old , north of Atlanta, and looking for friends who understand me! If youre in the area, let me know! Im Brian... and you are????

This post was edited

This post was edited

hi there. 37 from Italy. I have always been surprised of the big difference in size from soft to hard, compared to my friends' ones. not a big deal for a nudist, but can be complicated in other activities. hit me on LPSG ;)

This post was edited
hi all

hi i am Bernie i am a nudist in Nottinghamshire love being naked with anyone or on my own

This post was edited

Hello. My name is Edison. I am 55 years old and have recently joined naturism. All my life I've had a hard time finding my penis small. But I learned that there are people who have the same problem because they have large penises. After attending naturist places, I realized that everything is a great nonsense. We must learn to accept ourselves as we are and be happy like this. Without being "wishing to have neighbor's grass". Hugs to all.

This post was edited

Good morning fellow nudists. I was just approved to join this group and wanted to complete the introduction. I am Jon, male nudist half of married couple of 21 years. Wife Dawn is only nude at home and away from others unfortunately. I grew up a closet nudist and parents werent even aware of how often i was nude after school and around some of my friends who were textiles. In college is where i explored any and all opportunities to be nude around others. Love the feeling of being out of my clothes and great to enrich others on the philosophy of nudism and discuss past experiences. I used to travel often with military and would look for nudist opportunities any chance i could locally while traveling.

This post was edited

Thank you and hope the same for you as well.

This post was edited