RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello All, I live in Phoenix, AZ and like all others here, enjoy being nude and hoping to make new friends to share the joy of freedom.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello all,
I am a full time nudist except when I must do into town for errands etc. My wife is not into any nudism at all, but she tolerates my nudity in the house and back yard. I like to work in my woodworking shop building various projects including furniture . I have an electronics background from the military so I like to build my own computers. Happy to be included with you.

This post was edited

Hey there! I'm Dave. I have been a home nudist my entire life. When my wife passed and I had no one to share with at home, I became a public social nudist. I now belong to a campground and have an RV parked there year round. It is now the single most important social activity in my life.

This post was edited

Hello I am a 56yr old man who has spent my entire life as a nudist. At the beach, resorts, clubs, driving, camping and vacations. Anywhere I can and some places I am not allowed but still do. I have an impressive weapon when aroused and measure fully hard at 8.5" long and 6" round. Pics in my profile.

This post was edited

I'm a 57 year old gay male, married . work in retail and love camping and being outdoors. Naked when I can be at home which is most of the time( summer mostly). Love meeting and chatting with others from all over. .

This post was edited

Thank you for the acceptance, even though my own penis size is not more than average. And I very much agree with the thoughts of the moderator and creator of this group. For being nudists who are supposed to have broadened our minds, we still have taboo subjects. Maybe they're taboo for certain reasons we just can't see. And maybe I'm just the oddball of the bunch.
Like I said, I have an average size penis. But as the group would indicate, I respect and enjoy those who have larger ones. Men envy other men who have large biceps or other muscles. It's natural to envy another man whose appendage is the length you desire to be. That is my thought.

This post was edited

Hi everyone.
I'm a 45 year old, guy living in Toronto, Canada. I'm married to the most amazing guy for almost 12 years.

I've been a member of lpsg.com for a couple years now and enjoy the community, acceptance and sharing of stories and media.

I am a very new home nudist and only discovered TN just over a week ago.
I am looking forward to exploring social nudism more and breaking free from North American prudish mentality to clearly see the relationship yet separation of nudism and sexuality.

I look forward to connecting with more people on both sites (Dave-To on LPSG)

Dave

This post was edited

Hello,
Im 19 from Ohio. I am new to nudism and mainly a home nudist. I am larger than average down there so I thought I would join this group.

This post was edited

Hello. My name is Brian. Have always liked the idea of being a nudist but never felt I looked good enough to be one. Turned 49 and lost some weight and trying to lose more. Finally starting to understand you have to live the skin your in. Enjoy being nude at home and looking forward to trying safe outdoor settings. Being gay I have always admired the male body. I believe the nude male is truly a thing of beauty and support anyone who proudly stands up and says this is me. Brian

This post was edited

I think you look great, Brian! Very masculine.

Hello. My name is Brian. Have always liked the idea of being a nudist but never felt I looked good enough to be one. Turned 49 and lost some weight and trying to lose more. Finally starting to understand you have to live the skin your in. Enjoy being nude at home and looking forward to trying safe outdoor settings. Being gay I have always admired the male body. I believe the nude male is truly a thing of beauty and support anyone who proudly stands up and says this is me. Brian

This post was edited