RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello to the group and thank you for accepting me.
This is such a good outlet for sharing our experiences and possible uncertainties about penis comparison - of size, of being circumcised or uncircumcised; how that works - the difference and how it is even done has always been a bit of a mystery to me, being uncircumcised myself.
I wasnt too aware of how my own size and girth compared to the average and never considers my own to be big until I started showering at the gym and the comments and looks began.
I guess thats it for now. Looking forward to joining in discussions.

This post was edited

Hello to the group and thank you for accepting me.
This is such a good outlet for sharing our experiences and possible uncertainties about penis comparison - of size, of being circumcised or uncircumcised; how that works - the difference and how it is even done has always been a bit of a mystery to me, being uncircumcised myself.
I wasnt too aware of how my own size and girth compared to the average and never considers my own to be big until I started showering at the gym and the comments and looks began.
I guess thats it for now. Looking forward to joining in discussions.

This post was edited

Married guy in Ohio
ive been told I have a big one, but having seen A LOT of penis' I want to be bigger
I would also love to be uncircumcised, foreskin fascinates me. I would find it cool, and erotic, to
be docked by someone with a lot of foreskin.
don't have much opportunity to be nude outside, so would love that ability. for now i have to settle for home nudity
so now i will sit and ponder a large, uncircumcised penis. lol

This post was edited

Hello from Oregon, unfortunately up north here we have a short season to hang out nude outside, So I try to get out as often as I can, I even got a four day nude camping trip in during late spring. It was so refreshing and new to me , to be unclothed for that amount of time other than foot wear , but only when necessary . and to enjoy that experience with others as well. although I am not blessed with a extra large member I do enjoy being around those that are.....

Naked Hugs, Nick

This post was edited

Hello everyone,

I'm really mostly an outdoor nudist - not that I have to be naked of course, but I love hiking nude when I get the chance. I'm also a sea kayaker and love being out on the water, but also the fact that it's a means of transport to get me places that are wild and remote.

So on one hand, I search out these wild and windswept spots to be naked - there's something very elemental about some places where even if it's overcast, windy and even a cold on a deserted stretch of beach my instinct will be to want to run into the wind and waves with nothing on. Or to hike in majestic barren mountains with nothing but my boots on.

On the other hand, I think I have some exhibitionism in me . While I'm not massive, I am a bit above average and want find that I want to look big - both outdoors whether there are people around or not, but also in the shower. I'm a competetive swimmer meaning I wear training speedos all the time, and for me it's important I fill these out - not in some obscene way, just in a way that I look well packed if you know what I mean.

I'm based in the UK, interested to connect with anyone else into the great outdoors and nudity.

This post was edited
Hello

Hi
My name is Brad. I have always enjoyed being nude and seeing other men with large penises nude. I am above average and enjoy hanging with others in the same boat.

This post was edited

hello to ALL and thank you for sharing / this is a great group for men to talk, share, learn, understand , and bond / wonderful

This post was edited

hello, all. TJ here. although i don't see myself as mammoth i joined up here because i am fascinated with pretty much all things relating to to body and sexuality. my mantra is basically: "the body, beautiful. the sex, sacred" and i really mean that. i'm essentially living a day by day resistance against baseless shame, as i truly believe the approach we have to both is poisonous and has led us further away from what most with the common perspectives actually want. and as i get older and farther away from society's pretty ideals, i find i am becoming more insistent about it by sheer will to hopefully maintain my positive self image and also live by example for others.

This post was edited

Hi all. Glad to be part of the group. Ive enjoyed being naked most of my adult life. Especially in nature (hiking, swimming, camping) or public (Locker room, sauna, etc) settings. I enjoy making or meeting friends from all over the globe.

This post was edited

Hi, thanks for letting me join the group. I'm 42 living on the south coast of England. Unfortunately weather here doesn't allow quite so much time naked in the great outdoors as I'd like but when I can I love going nude on beaches and am getting braver and trying some nude walking. Penis is probably average though some have said its big but I love being naked in places where others can see (and hopefully admire) me and I can check out other guys.

This post was edited