RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

A reminder for all new members to please introduce yourselves in this thread.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I do hope you are able to get back to the things you enjoy. Wish you were near and we could visit.

Jim in Texas, USA

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Jim in Texas, USA. I was not blessed with a large penis, regretfully. I admire those who do have. I understand life is not perfect for all who have, but life has had its toll on me as a small penis carrier. I have tried miserably to overcome the negative impact, but not yet successful. Perhaps joining this site will help. I know all the academia, but feelings are real, especially when created by others you admire. It will be interesting to see what might come out of this experience.

This post was edited

Hi, I am 23 year old male, was introduced to nudism last year while couchsurfing abroad. my host would be naked at home, but I also joined them on a trip to the nude beach and got an eyeful of the different shapes and sizes endowments come in.

I myself am just above average, but growing up a friend of mine spanned almost a foot in lengthit was something to behold, and he often got bullied for it. wanted to join this group to show my support for all the other fellows out there.

This post was edited

Hey guys,
Relatively new to nudism. Better than average size cock myself and a long time admirer of huge cock, or better still huge uncut cock. Am an amateur photographer and am hoping to find guys (str8, gay, or in between) in my area with a huge cock and let me photography it from soft to hard. If there's anyone in my general area that would be interested in posing for this, that would be awesome.
Best,
Martin

This post was edited

Hi! Thank you to introduce this group! I am nudist foe very long time, than i was 10 years old!
I like to stay nude all of the time when i can. Here i am a nudist beach where i go daily. I read your posts and i try to writw my own posts!!

This post was edited

Hi all, I am from Canada,age 31 .I like this community because it is dealing with an interesting topic..the penis.Yes I do have a large circumcised penis and I enjoy having it especially in the beach beacuse i love people looking at it. I respect nudism and i believe that it has connection with spirituality. I am an exhibitionist and i do a lot of cam with fellow nudists all around the world...but you need to be my friend and we need to know each other more before that...all new friends are welcome.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

August 16, 2018 - Hi everyone! I'm John from central Pennsylvania in the U.S. I was introduced to nudism in the Virgin Islands while on a two-week marine biology class. Went to the beach nude with the professor and skinny dipped with a female companion. More recently I go to Gunnison Beach in New Jersey. Last month I attended a nude beer fest at a nudist resort, which was really fun. There must have been 1,000+ people. It was a perfect day for it! Saturday I'm heading to a nude wine fest at the resort. Would like to meet some fellow nudists to chat and hang out.

This post was edited

Hello fellow nudist, Im Gustavo from Venezuela, Im single 32 years old, have a job, and being a nudist for a year and it feels awesome, I have an average penis, but im here to support our well endowed nudist friends, and I hope to be friends with all the well hung men in this group.

This post was edited

Hello all, Tony here from Virginia, Thanks for my membership! I recently turned the young age of 69, still feel 18 LOL.
I have been a lifelong nudist and live at a nudist resort. Thank you

This post was edited