RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I am a 35 year old living in Sheffield, England.
Relatively new to the scene, and keen to explore it - I like being nude around people, and I am looking to meet other people who do too

This post was edited

Hi there, 50 y old Swiss, being a nudist for over 35 years and enjoying it ever since. Also meet my TN nudist friends frequently and always having a great time. Just signed up on lpsg and looking forward to checking it out.

This post was edited
RE:Hey...

Hello all! a guy from cologne /germany here i am looking for friends around the world and of course out of my area.

I am like most guys fascinated by big dicks, and i was told that i am quite hung as well :-)

So sent me a message or friend request, so we can keep in touch.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello Everyone! My name is Marcus and I am a 35 year old nudist living in Yucatan, Mexico at a nudist, sex-friendly retreat about a 20 minute drive from Chichen Itza. My friend Reef and I rent cabins to nudist visitors who want an in-the-woods rustic, nudist experience. I joined this group because I love penis and like to show off my own. I'm about 19 CM or 7.4 IN when fully hard. I have masturbation videos on Tumblr for those who would like to see at www.journeytodreamland.tumblr.com. I am interested in the convergence of sexuality and spirituality. I hope you all have a love filled now!

This post was edited

Hi i am married and smooth and yes this group makes sense regarding big guys like us

This post was edited

Greetings and thanks for accepting me

63 years old male nudist - Living in the colder months in a suburb of Syracuse, NY and the warmer months are spent on my sailboat on the NY/Canadian border - I love going out on Lake Ontario, many miles from any land or boats - Always looking for those who want to go sailing, (nude if hey are comfortable doing so) since I single my boat about 90% of the time

Started trying nudity in my early 30s when living out in the country - Got much more into social nudity 3-4 years ago and my girlfriend followed about 1/2 year later

Have been retired since age 55 - Former snow skiing instructor, senior level National Ski Patroller, extreme snow skier

I never thought that I was really hung that well - A few ladies I had sex with in the past said I was the biggest they ever had - A few could not take the entire length - If i thrusted very deep at all, it caused them an extreme amount of pain - I always thought that they were just saying that to make me feel good

I had a doctor tell once me I was in the 95 percentile regarding penis length - Having spent time around lots of different nudists, apparently I AM not just average - I am a grower so what pictures you see on this site, is me flaccid, and I gain quite a good amount of length and girth when excited

My nude photos are viewable by friends only for a number of good reasons- Just send me a friend request, and if you do not have a blank and incomplete profile devoid of photos (Fair is fair; If you can see all of me, I should be able to see all of you as well) Ill accept the friend request

Cheers for now

This post was edited

I'm a 58 year old single male nudist, living in a lakeside suburb of Toronto, Ontario Canada and have been a nudist for about 20 years, six socially. I'm a member of a local naturist club coincidentally also for six years. I have visited a couple of other naturist clubs and been to the local nude beach Hanlan's. I try to get to nudist events in the area during the winter, and my club , as Canadian summers are short, so there is a certain point in the winter I start to get nudist's cabin fever! Nice to spend time with other nudists any time.

This post was edited

A warm welcome to all our new members of this group. Please make your introductions in this thread, rather than creating individual threads for this purpose.
Enjoy !

This post was edited

I am from Germany and now a little bit over 50. I started being nude more than 25 years ago. I visited nude beachs in Germany, France and Denmark.

This post was edited

Hello everyone. I am sure that i do not belong in this group. I can empathize with your issues, and offer support, but dont deal with them. Im late 30s here with a small grower that gets up to avg in size and girth. It looks nice, but far from large. I do enjoy relaxing naked when i get to, which is very rare. I do enjoy the view and comfortablness of another naked man. Thank you all for letting me be a part of this group. Ask any questions you have. Im an open book

This post was edited