RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Please remember to introduce yourself to the group after joining.
This is of course extra important for those who have their profiles set to private, making it impossible for others to view it.
It doesn't have to be your full life history but something about yourself and why you felt this group was for you. Please share

This post was edited

Hello everybody,
Thanks for accepting me into the group.My name is Dimitris and i am 45y.o. from Greece.I am used to nudism since i was 19,trying for my first time to swim and sunbathe nude in public, and since then i have never worn a swimming suit.
My occupation now is unemployed-i have been an officer of merchant marine and visited many places.
I hope to have an exciting time here, and i wish you all a Merry Xmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi to all from Calif .We both are nudists and i am glad to meet others sized like me We Both are Shaved

This post was edited

Hi everyone, I'm Danny, a Venezuelan guy but living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria 20 years ago. I've been a nudist since I arrived to this paradise. Beaches, dunes, always good weather it is a nice invitation to get naked everyday.
All these years I've known a lot of nudist people from all over the world because I live in a very touristic area. Wait you all around!!!

Thank you for adding me

This post was edited

Hi everyone, I'm Danny, a Venezuelan guy but living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria 20 years ago. I've been a nudist since I arrived to this paradise. Beaches, dunes, always good weather it is a nice invitation to get naked everyday.All these years I've known a lot of nudist people from all over the world because I live in a very touristic area. Wait you all around!!!Thank you for adding me
Someone on another board posted that a whild after he retired, he moved to Gran Canaria partly because the island was very nude tolerant, even in some places that were not officially clothing optional.
Hope you enjoy your freedom from clother.

This post was edited

Hello LPSG,

Been a member of this board for awhile now, but don't post a lot. Good to see a group on here for 'hung nudists'.

I am about 6" soft and 10" erect, very thick penis. Was shy about my size for many years but now am much more relaxed about it. Most are respectful and don't even act like anything is unusual when they see me. I only rarely have become semi or erect in a nude situation.

Thanks,

This post was edited

Hello!
I'm Ross and have been a member of LPSG for several years. I also was a memeber of TrueNudists for several years but took a break and am now back. I have been a nudist most of my life though like many people who weren't raised nude, I never really thought about it until a few years ago when I had this thought about how much I prefer nudity to being dressed and it was like a light went off and i thought "DUH! I'm a nudist."

I have been to some nude beaches here stateside and in Hawaii. I have been in a lot of group situations nude and of course I am most always nude at home though Seattle is not as friendly weather wise, so I do resort to a heavy robe deep in the winter months (at least until I get the house warmed up.

I am not so long as I am girthy. Erect I am 7.5 long but a solid 6 inches around. That's why I joined LPSG. I'm not complaining but over the years some gals and most guys I have been with are reluctant to play simply because of the girth. It can be uncomfortable. Glad to be in this group and to enjoy the discussions

This post was edited

Hi! Jaron from Israel here !
Love to be naked on the beach !!!!

This post was edited

Morning, all. Im a 30yo man in New York who loves being naked as often as possible, even committing myself to eventually living in a nudist colony. As of now, however, I have to settle for life as a nudist-at-home and at other places its allowed.

My experiences first began when I was younger. I used to always love sleeping naked when I was in elementary school, and eventually started going naked in my room all the time. I met one man who helped me come to realize I was an exhibitionist, and because of that I have no problems with being naked in front of others... aside from the occasional awkward (or not) erection.

Now I go naked as often as possible, doing so at home, while driving, at friends places when they permit it, and even work when I can get a chance to. I have yet to go to any nude campgrounds or beaches, but I plan to try and make it to at least one this year.

This post was edited

hey. Young nudist from argentina, and lpsg user. always naked at home and now starting to go to nudist places.

This post was edited