RE: How do i get g/f use to being nude in the house?

Good luck, not gonna happen. Find a new g/f.

This post was edited

My wife is currently cooking dinner wearing the same clothes she has worn all day. Nothing.
However she sometimes gets in her textile mood and she will wear clothes. I have learnt not to criticize her for wearing clothes when I am nude and she is dressed. This freedom of choice has seen her getting nude more frequently and joining in in small group nudist activities.
Hope this helps you win her over.

This post was edited

Extreme patience and plenty of encouragement. I don't mean, "Aw, c'mon! Do it!" That's not encouragement. That's pushing, and pushing won't work. Be nude, yourself. Be comfortable with your nudity. Load her with plenty of compliments. Maybe, just maybe, she'll give it a try.

This post was edited

My 74 year old wife is a non nudist. She is of the generation where 'good girls' aren't nude. I have been married for 40 years and I really think she would be quite willing to be a nudist, at least a home nudist, if she could just find a way to shake the 'good girl' stuff. As I spend more time nude around her in a non sexual manual, she is very comfortable with me nude around her, but she has asked that I be covered for meals and I do that. As she has gotten more comfortable she is more likely to be topless and even nude every once in awhile, like staying nude to check email after a shower. My most successful area is to just stay nude after a Sat morning sex session and come to the kitchen and start the coffee and get out the pancake stuff. My nude wife soon follows and we get breakfast together nude. Then as we are ready to eat, we put on our robes. I am thinking the robes for breakfast will be the first to go. It has taken lots of time, but progress is slowly being made.

This post was edited

You don't. Being clothed or not is a choice we give ourselves, you might encourage her to join you, but she should be allowed to make her own choice, which is one of the pillars of being a nudist, freedom of choice.

This post was edited

Patience - My GF at first did not like me being nude at home all the
time - She has gotten used to it - A little while ago, she walked
around nude (Never ever did before) and when I asked what's up she
replied I wore her down She has gained a lot of extra weight the
past few years and does not like the way she looks I always ask her
only once and do not press the issue, and invite her every time I
go to a nude activity and she knows that she is welcome to join me,
but doesn't have to of course - GOOD NEWS: She asked me when the next
couples only nude swim is at my naturist group and she will
accompany me and will leave the swimsuit home !

This post was edited

The same answer as how do you know if a parrot will talk. Buy one that's already talking.
Get a new g/f who is already comfortable in the nude.

This post was edited

As many here have written you can't, "get," anyone to be nude. They
have to arrive at that conclusion all on their own.
Just keep being nude yourself doing normal things. Don't make a
nude day sexual all the time. Let her see that we do everything
textiles do...just naked.

Personally, I can't see why anyone would suggest you dump a person you care about simply because they don't see an issue your way. Would you do that with every little difference of opinion?

This post was edited