How do i get g/f use to being nude in the house?

This topic was edited
RE: How do i get g/f use to being nude in the house?

walking around nude after I moved in with my ex drove her crazy ( mentally and sexually ) that she joined in.she just chickened out at the nude beach - win some you love some.she wasn't happy with her body - small boobs, being indian and skin tone, and the usual thinking she was fat...
women are complex...good luck

This post was edited

How do you get horse to fly? A fish to walk? Fire to be cool? As the old saying goes, "It is what it is." You have to accept your g/f for what she is. No amount of persuasion will make her a nudist. The more you try the more likely she will reject the thought. Good luck. Probably best to get a new g/f or just live with the consequences of being the nude half of a nude/non-nude couple.

This post was edited

I've had your problem. If a woman has a bad opinion about it.....there is nothing you can do about it or change it. But if she has an open mind there is something to try. I belong to a club and we get new members all the time. It is clothing optional. Couples show up, take the tour, talk to people, and then sit on the lawn with their clothes on. Since they are left alone and not bothered they have the chance to take it all in and see what nudism is about and remove all fears. Sure enough, takes about an hour, all the clothes come off. They love it and are hooked for life. Works every time. In 10 years I've yet to see a new couple leave with out becoming nudists.

This post was edited

When my ex and I started out we were not nude around the house, then we stared showering together all the time and she got used to me seeing her nude, then there was making out on the couch and she got use to a long cuddle after so nude in the living room.
As a new couple we had to find our comfort level, she got so used to me being nude that she followed suit, and eventually we lived nude most the time

This post was edited

I take it you are nude around the house outside of any sexual context. If not, that's where you start. Then get her used to you being nude - showing her it's quite normal as you go about your daily life at home. Then give her time. If she does not get naked when you are intimate there is probably no chance. When you see her naked (for example when she is showering)compliment her - not as a preliminary to foreplay, just to make her feel good in herself, to make her gradually more confident being naked around you. Then just give her time, let her go at her own pace.

This post was edited

Just keep doing normal things nude without any sexual context. Hopefully, she will begin to see how being a nudist is a normal part of life just like being clothed............except you're not!

This post was edited

Compliment her on how good she looks nude every time you see her nude. Do non sexual things nude around the place, give her back massages after or before showering. All things slowly and let her decide never force the issue. That's he I initiated my girl.

This post was edited

How do you get horse to fly? A fish to walk? Fire to be cool? As the old saying goes, "It is what it is." You have to accept your g/f for what she is. No amount of persuasion will make her a nudist. The more you try the more likely she will reject the thought. Good luck. Probably best to get a new g/f or just live with the consequences of being the nude half of a nude/non-nude couple.I agree, but there is a possibility that she's a nudist inside, but with layers of inhibitions placed there by her upbringing, maybe religion, maybe body image issues. You can't get a horse to fly, but for a horse that's been kept in a small enclosure all its life...you can get it to walk freely, learn to run and eventually learn to jump. Walking, running and jumping were all in there, waiting to break free.
So it is with the G/F. She might not be a nudist inside, then you accept her for not being a nudist. If she's really a nudist inside but has many layers of inhibitions....well. It can be done. Start by sleeping nude. An important part here is that you need to be able to sleep nude next to each other without anything sexual happening. Just sleeping.
When you get up to go to the bathroom, you just go over there and come back...no shorts, no robe. When you get up in the morning, go brush your teeth, wash your face...whatever, without putting something on. Keep complementing her(not overbearing)or showing your love in a non-sexual manner. It's a series of little steps.
Eventually, on a weekend when the house is warm enough, just go to the kitchen without actually putting clothes on. Take the clothes from the bedroom and put them down near the kitchen. They're there to put on, when the time comes.
If she isn't a nudist inside, then you need to determine whether she is the one. if she is, then you accept what is to be and don't have regrets about it. If she isn't, then you need to consider what you want for the future.

This post was edited

Have a textile dinner with a couple who are nudists and not swingers nor lecherous about their nude times. We were new member screeners for a large nude pool/house party group in Dallas/Fort Worth. At least monthly a guy contacted us that he wanted to join but his wife wasn't interested in nudism. We would not admit a married guy to the group when the wife would not join. When the guy could get his wife to have coffee or a meal with us, we talked about what we enjoy. In EVERY case the wife became interested. Probably a dozen wives have joined our group with theirnude hubbies. One of those fellows and his wife are now the public president of our group. The wife is very active and loves it.

This post was edited

Loose the g/f, or get used to be textile. She's not gonna change.

This post was edited