Thongs?

I am surprised how many TrueNudists post pictures of them self in a thong or T shirt. While a thong may be sexy it does not seem to be what a true nudist would post. I if want to be nude, I want to be totally nude. Other thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE: Thongs?

I agree with that! Nude all the way.

This post was edited

I am surprised how many TrueNudists post pictures of them self in a thong or T shirt. While a thong may be sexy it does not seem to be what a true nudist would post. I if want to be nude, I want to be totally nude. Other thoughts?
True, true. There are legitimate reasons for wearing a thong or a t-shirt, but for the most part if you are going to be a nudist...BE a nudist!

This post was edited

Amen!

This post was edited

many women prefer to wear thongs and go topless at my nude beach in NJ (Sandy Hook/Gunnison)even guys too !!!
I have no trouble with or without them , sometimes with newcomers I wear my thong until they are ready for the full monty

This post was edited

For me, one of the biggest attractions to nudism is the comfort. In other words, wearing something.... anything.... is less than comfortable. And frankly, I can't think of much of anything that's less comfortable than a thong lol!

This post was edited

I LOVE being naked. I do NOT like having floss up my butt! I once bought thong underwear to try it. Wore it once and knew that I would never wear it again. I prefer a jock strap to a thong. But over all, I prefer freedom.

This post was edited

I get why some people wear a thong or other items at clothing optional places, clothing is an option, not one I want to take up though, nudity is preferable. I agree with others here, the site is supposedly for nudists, a good number of people here have no issue with sharing their nude photos, yet the majority have either no photos visible to all, or clothed ones. Some may have work related issues that mean they don't like to openly share nudist photos. I appreciate all of the other nudists here who openly share their nude photos, nudism is something to be celebrated.

This post was edited

I get why some people wear a thong or other items at clothing optional places, clothing is an option, not one I want to take up though, nudity is preferable. I agree with others here, the site is supposedly for nudists, a good number of people here have no issue with sharing their nude photos, yet the majority have either no photos visible to all, or clothed ones. Some may have work related issues that mean they don't like to openly share nudist photos. I appreciate all of the other nudists here who openly share their nude photos, nudism is something to be celebrated.Nik, I understand and agree. The only thing I would add to those with clothed pics on their profile is ... why have ANY pics at all? Why would these people post a clothed picture of themselves on a nudist site? To me ... that speaks much more negatively than simply stating ..." I'm a nudist and here I am," with a nude picture.
To me, joining a nudist site, posting clothed pictures, only gives off reasons to doubt these people's motives for being here on a nudist site.Both, in my opinion, quite negative and less than genuine. If there is truly concern about being found out to be a nudist ... why join a nudist site and post any pictures at all of yourself. Headless nude pictures also do not sit well with most nudists and many find that they are not accepted as friends and get very little credibility. Right or wrong, that's what I've witnessed.
BACK ON TOPIC: I have three pair of thong underwear to my name. All three were gifts from my wife. I did, on rare, very rare, occasion wear a pair when I rented a tux. I did it a few times and honestly ... I excused myself and went to the men's room and took them off each time. I have a pair I've taken to our nude beach. While rangers were handing out citations for nudity, I took them to slip on while I walked to the trash cans or walked into a small canyon to water a bush. Each time I sat back down in my chair ... they came off. It was only to appease my wife. She didn't want me to get a ticket. We've not visited that nude beach in some time so the thongs have remained in my drawer. Hard for me to throw away something my wife gave me.
I don't mind them but frankly ... having not worn underwear since I was 14 ... anything, even a jock, is uncomfortable and I prefer to not wear anything so ... I don't.

This post was edited

Anyone who wishes is welcome to wear a thong ... but almost naked is NOT naked ...

This post was edited

Anyone who wishes is welcome to wear a thong ... but almost naked is NOT naked ...If I am going to take the time and expense to travel somewhere ICAN be naked among others, then why would I want to be ALMOST naked, when I could be FULLY naked? I don't see the point of wearing that little strip of cloth around my waist.

This post was edited