RE: Driving in the Nude

Whats your point Thomas?
From what I read, None of the drivers in the vehicles concerned in the articles on you link page were nude whilst driving.
I cant see any problem with people driving nude or bare foot unless they are a smoker and drop a little hot ash, but then again I have attended and read about accidents where clothed people have dropped hot ash on themselves when driving and crashed whilst trying to get the hot ash off.
I have yet to read or see any article that has defined the act of driving nude as the cause of a motor vehicle accident.
Also I have been to a number of MVA's as a first responder and as yet I haven't come across a nude driver or passenger in 40+ years service.

This post was edited

Whats your point Thomas?From what I read, None of the drivers in the vehicles concerned in the articles on you link page were nude whilst driving.I cant see any problem with people driving nude or bare foot unless they are a smoker and drop a little hot ash, but then again I have attended and read about accidents where clothed people have dropped hot ash on themselves when driving and crashed whilst trying to get the hot ash off.I have yet to read or see any article that has defined the act of driving nude as the cause of a motor vehicle accident.Also I have been to a number of MVA's as a first responder and as yet I haven't come across a nude driver or passenger in 40+ years service.The point? Nude driving doesNOT cause accidents! You seem to be upset about something. Take a deep breath and relax.

This post was edited

Whats your point Thomas?From what I read, None of the drivers in the vehicles concerned in the articles on you link page were nude whilst driving.I cant see any problem with people driving nude or bare foot unless they are a smoker and drop a little hot ash, but then again I have attended and read about accidents where clothed people have dropped hot ash on themselves when driving and crashed whilst trying to get the hot ash off.I have yet to read or see any article that has defined the act of driving nude as the cause of a motor vehicle accident.Also I have been to a number of MVA's as a first responder and as yet I haven't come across a nude driver or passenger in 40+ years service.The point? Nude driving doesNOT cause accidents! You seem to be upset about something. Take a deep breath and relax.

Thomas, you keep confusing people with logic. All the loud mouths have been quite for days.

This post was edited

One of them is back.

This post was edited

Peace reignedfora few days, but I was getting bored.

This post was edited

Some threads can drive one mad with boredom.

This post was edited

It would be a short drive for some.

This post was edited
RE: Driving/Being Driven In The Nude

Haven't done it yet, but I'm dying to try it. The reason I haven't is because I don't drive nor have a license to even rent a car, and I don't have anyone close to me that I can ask that would be comfortable enough to do this. Would love to take a ride through the back roads and less traveled routes of MA and NH, and maybe stop by the side of thoad when no one around and take some photos.
-John 6/28/14-

This post was edited
RE: Driving/Being Driven In The Nude

Have done it several times in the past, it feels so good driving cloths free. Last trip was from Peterborough to Birmingham, UK almost a month back. I was naked thoughout the road.

This post was edited