RE: Driving in the Nude

Since I do this most of the time anyway, I don't post each and everytime I drive nude cuz I'd have to post on here 2-3 thimes a day! LOL What I am enjoying, currently, is driving our motorhome naked. We had a few things to do to it and rather than work on it at the storage lot, I brought it home. My wife dropped me off and as I was getting out of the car and gathering my "stuff" (wallet, cell, keys, glass case, she says ... "don't forget our towels!" She knew I'd be driving naked and was reminding me of the towels we were going to leave in the motorhome for naked driving. Had a fun drive home. This morning, we got up early and ventured out into the coach and stripped off and then began working on it and re-organizing the cupboards again. We will be out there again this evening doing the same thing. I'll be taking it back on Tues. but not after I do a little naked cruising around town first! LOL

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude w/o clothes

When ever I go for a drive in the nude,I have at least some shorts with me.I am not brave enough to leave the house nude with nothing to cover up with.My nude driving always occurs in the middle of the nite,on some country road.

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude w/o clothes

I'd prefer to not have to dress anywhere, anytime, ever, but that's not the world I live in.
With "distracted driving" being all the latest craze for the TV news these days, I'll once again refer you all to my posts in this thread ( now ) #71 and #131 as well as all of Cheri_Donna's posts in the first page or two.
Also remember that whatever consequences you might experience as a result WILL reflect on ALL of us, rightly or wrongly !!

This post was edited

What we do in our personal lives does NOT reflect on you whatsoever! Nudism is NOT a "one size fits all." We are all different, we all take different paths/chances and we not only are responsible for our "own" actions ... "WE" suffer the consequences ... NOT "you" or any other nudists. Show me some legislation or data where it specifically says it's illegal to drive naked and it states specifically to nudists/naturists. It doesn't! YOU and the entire nudist community does not suffer any negative feedback from some one that is involved in a car chase and is found nude, running around town and is nude, doing anything out of the ordinary ... in the nude. All those stories, even the ones where those caught state they are nudists ... hasn't hurt, hasn't enhanced, hasn't done anything to "nudism" as a lifestyle or any of those "nudists", personally. ; )

This post was edited

So tell me ... I just drove over 120 miles round trip from point A to point B and C and then back to point A ... naked in my classic car. Moderate traffic, passed many a semi truck and high profile vehicle, even a couple of tour buses and no one was the wiser. HOW did THAT affect nudism today or the tens of thousands of nudists in this country ... I don't think it did! :D

This post was edited

What we do in our personal lives does NOT reflect on you whatsoever! Nudism is NOT a "one size fits all."
I know that, and you know that, but John Q. Public doesn't !
Anytime the news reports that some "nudist" something or another, it creates an impression in John Q.'s mind.
"WE" suffer the consequences ... NOT "you" or any other nudists.
You would, yes definitely.
And, should one then try to establish, for instance, a new resort somewhere, and the news was reporting on something some "nudist" did, you don't think the public ( rightly or wrongly ) will have a prejudice ?
YOU and the entire nudist community does not suffer any negative feedback from some one that is involved in a car chase and is found nude, running around town and is nude, doing anything out of the ordinary ... in the nude.
This just might be your first post with which I disagree !
However, things like Caliente's "adult" parties and such, at a supposedly established "nudist" resort HAS had detrimental effects all around it. Think carefully, is all I'm asking.

This post was edited

you are more likely to be locked up on a 72 hour psych evaluation than be arrested if caught driving naked. watch any of those cops shows and they label naked people as mentally unstable or on drugs.

This post was edited

This thread can go off topic quick and that's not my intent so I'll reserve posting anymore in that direction. This thread is about those of us that drive nude on occasion or frequently and enjoy it. If you see a problem with it, start another thread where we can discuss the pros and cons or just ignore the threads you don't agree with ... just because you have a different opinion about this topic than I do ... arguing or debating those differences are NOT going to stop me from driving naked or change my opinion of doing so! Peace out! :D

This post was edited

So tell me ... I just drove over 120 miles round trip from point A to point B and C and then back to point A ... naked in my classic car. Moderate traffic, passed many a semi truck and high profile vehicle, even a couple of tour buses and no one was the wiser. HOW did THAT affect nudism today or the tens of thousands of nudists in this country ... I don't think it did! :DIt could have. A few years back, 2 couples were driving back from a nude bowling night to the nudist park that sponsored it. They were talking about it on their CB radio to another car with other nudists. The police were monitoring the line, and 2 teachers and 2 others were arrested.

This post was edited

Green apples and red apples ... Cheri! Ya know I love ya but ... that comparison isn't what many of us are doing. Boasting about it on the CB radio is asking for trouble. Simply driving from one place to another and not causing attention to yourself and the fact that you're nude is not the same as what these people did. Besides that ... those fourpeople were arrested/cited and I fail to see how it affected naturism and nudists because it sure didn't affect the many of us here. The only place I'd ever heard of this incident was from you on another site. ; )

This post was edited