RE: Forget and go outside nude

My home has a large hedge at the front so is pretty private even out front of the house. I am often nude and almost always bottomless at home. I did however forget one time and was putting the recycle bin out to the roadside for collection with nothing but a tee shirt on. My neighbour across the road called out hello and we chatted across the road for a mo. He didnt seem even slightly bothered luckily. My cute neighbour next door can see on to our deck and she has seen me nude many times now and has taken to wearing just a towel a lot. Summer seems to have a lot of promise!

This post was edited

It has happened to us many times. You simply forget that you are nude and you walk outside and then you realize you are nude in a clothed world.

This post was edited

I go out if it's dark outside, think about it when it's not. Probably will sooner or later in the back yard, which is semi-private.

This post was edited

I sleep naked all of the time and frequently let the dogs out in the morning while still nude. Occasionally I've gone beyond cover to check on one of the dogs or to get something on the deck. The first time I did it I balked. But now I just do a quick look in both directions and step on out.

This post was edited

How many have the fear that one day they will forget that they are nude and go outside to get mail or paper or something similar? How many have actually done this?I don't fear that or anything else, but do sometimes forget that I'm not dressed when about to step out in front of my home. Actually, I almost did to put something in the mailbox. If I'm home alone, which I am a lot, I'm accustomed to slipping on some gym shorts before stepping out back, but I wouldn't do that, if I had a taller privacy fence and my neighbor didn't have an above ground pool and deck that overlooks my back yard and porch. By next summer, I hope to have my own house and property, and I will make it suitable to go outside nude whenever I choose.

This post was edited

How many have the fear that one day they will forget that they are nude and go outside to get mail or paper or something similar? How many have actually done this?I am usually textile free in my house and backyard and two weeks ago, without thinking, I nearly walked out front without clothes. Funny how sometimes you just don't realize being naked... While being naked in one's own backyard is legal here in Austin, the front yard is something completely different!

This post was edited

I work from home and on the top floor of a block of flats, the chances of me meeting someone taking the rubbish out is so remote I do it without even thinking. Since I and my lifestyle is well known in the block, if I did see anyone all they would probably say is "Good Morning."There has been one instance when I picked up the car keys and had called the lift before realising something was missing.

This post was edited

Because of our private acreage and that our house is quite a distance from the road stepping outside naked isn't an issue. Though some day I might get a surprise visit from someone driving in. Now that would be a first.

This post was edited

Because of our private acreage and that our house is quite a distance from the road stepping outside naked isn't an issue. Though some day I might get a surprise visit from someone driving in. Now that would be a first.a couple of months ago, my son and I were working in the front yard. He was in boxers and I was naked. The gate on our 500 foot long driveway was left open, unbeknownst to us. I heard a low pitched engine sound, and turned to look. An ambulance was pulling into the yard. I walked to the driver side door and asked if I could help them. Both driver and passenger were ladies. They were laughing, but managed to ask if we were the house they were looking for. They had confused the name of our street with a similarly named street about 4 miles away. We helped direct them to turn around in the yard and wished them luck.

This post was edited

Great story!

This post was edited