Forget and go outside nude

How many have the fear that one day they will forget that they are nude and go outside to get mail or paper or something similar? How many have actually done this?

This topic was edited
RE: Forget and go outside nude

Not so much at home but when we have gone camping ... it's happened several times.
We were camping quite a bit right after we took ownership of my dad's motorhome. We were camping at our club and we were naked for several days at a time. We'd gone to another campground we are owner/members of but it's textile and there were times at night where we were naked in the coach and I'd need something from the car, needed to unplug lights, throw the trash and I'd walk out of the coach naked and get to the bottom of the steps and then say to myself ... "ah, we're not at the club this time!"
It's happened several times because in between those times when I caught myself or remembered when it was too late, we'd spent quite a bit of time camping naked at the club and we both get used to just always being naked in the motorhome. Funny thing is ... when it's parked out front of the house and we are working on it or packing it ... if we're gonna be in the coach for a longer period of time, our clothes come off! We're not wearing much anyway! :D

This post was edited

Yes, several times to pick up the morning paper or the mail. I usually keep going unless I hear a car coming down the street.

This post was edited

Been there, done that. Nobody was around so no harm, no foul. However it didn't feel weird or wrong. Not the first time, probably not the last. I have submitted photos my wife took of one of these times, but as all other pics I have submitted they have not been posted.

This post was edited

Not so much at home but when we have gone camping ... it's happened several times. We were camping quite a bit right after we took ownership of my dad's motorhome. We were camping at our club and we were naked for several days at a time. We'd gone to another campground we are owner/members of but it's textile and there were times at night where we were naked in the coach and I'd need something from the car, needed to unplug lights, throw the trash and I'd walk out of the coach naked and get to the bottom of the steps and then say to myself ... "ah, we're not at the club this time!"It's happened several times because in between those times when I caught myself or remembered when it was too late, we'd spent quite a bit of time camping naked at the club and we both get used to just always being naked in the motorhome. Funny thing is ... when it's parked out front of the house and we are working on it or packing it ... if we're gonna be in the coach for a longer period of time, our clothes come off! We're not wearing much anyway! :D

This post was edited

Not so much at home but when we have gone camping ... it's happened several times. We were camping quite a bit right after we took ownership of my dad's motorhome. We were camping at our club and we were naked for several days at a time. We'd gone to another campground we are owner/members of but it's textile and there were times at night where we were naked in the coach and I'd need something from the car, needed to unplug lights, throw the trash and I'd walk out of the coach naked and get to the bottom of the steps and then say to myself ... "ah, we're not at the club this time!"It's happened several times because in between those times when I caught myself or remembered when it was too late, we'd spent quite a bit of time camping naked at the club and we both get used to just always being naked in the motorhome. Funny thing is ... when it's parked out front of the house and we are working on it or packing it ... if we're gonna be in the coach for a longer period of time, our clothes come off! We're not wearing much anyway! :Doh yea now that i'm more comfortable with it I have that same fear

This post was edited

I have a fairly large area to go nude in but I will sometimes get distracted, usually while cutting the lawn, and go beyond the end of my 'cover'. One former neighbour saw me, came over while I was still nude, and invited me over to a fire later that evening with his partner, and let me know they would be nude as well.

This post was edited

Have done this many, many times!

This post was edited

I live in the city and one day while doing things in the morning, I remembered that I had not brought in the newspaper. I went out on the porch nude and picked it up. As I went in I realized that I was nude. No one was outside at the time. Since then I check to see if anyone is out and if not then I get it while nude!

This post was edited

It hasn't happened to me yet but very often when I go outside to throw out garbage or check the mail I catch myself suddenly looking down in a bit of a hesitant/shocking moment to make sure that I am covered up and didn't go out nude. I then laugh at myself and look crazy to anyone that happens to see me.

This post was edited

We have a long window almost the size of a door. It starts from 6" above the floor to up to 6' high. It opens on the road in front. As we are in India, we have to keep it closed as and when we are nude inside. It happened so one day that I entered the room and was doing some chores and suddenly realized that i was nude and the window was open and there were a few people in the road started noticing me. I moved back fast inside another room inner in the house, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around and came back to complete my works.

This post was edited