RE: JULY 11, 2015, SKINNY DIPPING EVENT

361 people signed up for the big Skinny Dip at Cypress Cove on Saturday. It was great. My first time there.

This post was edited

I'll be there, can't wait!didn't GET TO PARTICIPATE THIS YEAR. wHAT WAS THE COUNT?
I believe it was 127. By no means record-setting, but still a good time. I especially enjoyed playing a couple games of beach volleyball before the Dip. And camping in the Pine Grove right next to the outdoor pool is very convenient, and I had great neighbors too!

This post was edited

1. I'll be there, can't wait!didn't GET TO PARTICIPATE THIS YEAR. wHAT WAS THE COUNT?
      I believe it was 127. By no means record-setting, but still a good time. I especially enjoyed playing a couple games of beach volleyball before the Dip. And camping in the Pine Grove right next to the outdoor pool is very convenient, and I had great neighbors too!............I think I may have talked to you, I am the one with Badluck, the bird, it was 127, I am hoping to be moved in Avalon by next week , for good next week .............stay nude my friend........Ruhl

This post was edited

Hi is this happening in the UK

This post was edited

I'll be there, can't wait!didn't GET TO PARTICIPATE THIS YEAR. wHAT WAS THE COUNT?
I believe it was 127. By no means record-setting, but still a good time. I especially enjoyed playing a couple games of beach volleyball before the Dip. And camping in the Pine Grove right next to the outdoor pool is very convenient, and I had great neighbors too!............I think I may have talked to you, I am the one with Badluck, the bird, it was 127, I am hoping to be moved in Avalon by next week , for good next week .............stay nude my friend........Ruhl

The Bird that whistles and Swims!

This post was edited

• I'll be there, can't wait!didn't GET TO PARTICIPATE THIS YEAR. wHAT WAS THE COUNT?

• The Bird that whistles and Swims!.........yep, but he has to give up swimming in the pool, .............Ruhl

This post was edited