RE: how naked of you today ?

This post was edited

I started with a naked, half hour walk around my village. I did have to dress briefly to take my son to work. Then I stripped off and put the clothes in the wash. I'll have to dress briefly this afternoon for a visitor. Otherwise I'll be naked till 5.30 when I'm getting the bus into town for some beers. There has to be a reason not to be naked.

This post was edited

Completely nude.....what else?
Been nude since last night, slept nude and stayed nude since I got up.
I live in a shared house, but luckily none of the other residents were about this morning, so I could go down stairs and make breakfast and remain naked.

This post was edited

Been naked since I got home last night. Enjoying naked coffee on my deck. Have to work today, so I will need to head back into the textile world. So for now, enjoying some naked peace and quiet time.

This post was edited

Been naked all day in the boat and watch people go past in textile poor bastard missing out on life

This post was edited

Very.

This post was edited

Completely nude and sharing our nudeness in the chat room! Always nude at home!totally naked here!

This post was edited

Today is a total nude day for me. No trips into town are planned and if no one drops in during the day all will be well. :)

This post was edited

Just got off work this morning. Stripped down now I feel conferrable

This post was edited

I am completely naked except my glasses and wedding band. Have to go out later but plan to keep my feet naked and bare.

This post was edited