RE: how naked of you today ?

Was naked at my club Bare Oaks for two days earlier this week, then I was naked at Sunward Naturist Park yesterday and I will be naked tomorrow again at Bare Oaks.Ahaping up to be a great naked summer!

This post was edited

AndyDi, you guys sound like us.We had to go shopping, that meant getting dressed. Went out had breaky at a typical front room cafe, rode over to the supermarket about 5km, did the shopping, got back home and got naked, put the cold stuff in the fridge, had a snack for lunch and wife got dressed to go to the hairdressers, me I'm still naked without a care.

This post was edited

AndyDi, you guys sound like us.We had to go shopping, that meant getting dressed. Went out had breaky at a typical front room cafe, rode over to the supermarket about 5km, did the shopping, got back home and got naked, put the cold stuff in the fridge, had a snack for lunch and wife got dressed to go to the hairdressers, me I'm still naked without a care.When we've had to be dressed for extended periods of time ... we are our own worst enemy if we have to go out. We will avoid it as much as possible. After this 9 day stint/vacation and only having nude time in our bedroom/bathroom and occasionally on the balcony, we were chomping at the bit for extended days without wearing clothes and that's the way it's been since we got home.
Next week, we'll hopefully get out of the house and head to the club for the day. I think we have the need to mingle with other nudists and get out and roam the club in all our glory and freedom! :D

This post was edited

Very naked of course. Been naked since This past Wednesday. Time off from work and no need to go anywhere.

This post was edited

Completely

This post was edited

Been naked before going to bed and still are rhis morning, been out in the garage cleaning up the car.

This post was edited

hahaha ... have to go to the market and shop for food. Neither of us wants to go ... we'll have to get dressed! ;-p
We'll probably go a bit later after we've had some time out in the sun! It'll be an hour break in our 2.5 days straight of not wearing any clothes! :D

This post was edited

Totally! Home working on a project.

This post was edited

all day nude on a beach , was a maevelous day!

This post was edited

Sometimes I think I'm addicted to being nude. I stay home because I don't want to put clothes on.

This post was edited