Are there any pagan nudists out there?

Fellow nudist pagans come chat

This topic was edited
RE: Are there any pagan nudists out there?

Of course there are.

This post was edited

I doubt that there is any walk of life where there are no nudists among it's ranks. Many people who are nudists do not realize that they are at their very core, nudists. It's sad that so many of these people will never know that they are actually nudists nor realize the joys of nudism.

This post was edited

I doubt that there is any walk of life where there are no nudists among it's ranks. Many people who are nudists do not realize that they are at their very core, nudists. It's sad that so many of these people will never know that they are actually nudists nor realize the joys of nudism.

Very true

This post was edited

That's the thing about naturists, it's hard to tell anything about us just by looking.

This post was edited

Neat. I was just curious

This post was edited

I am a wiccan

This post was edited

Is there a Religion that Worships Nudity?If there's one, where do I sign up for it ;)Hawk

This post was edited

Is there a Religion that Worships Nudity?If there's one, where do I sign up for it ;)HawkPerhaps we should start one, Hawk. We could call it: Natural Worship, or abreviate it to - Natwor

This post was edited

Is there a Religion that Worships Nudity?If there's one, where do I sign up for it ;)Hawk Perhaps we should start one, Hawk. We could call it: Natural Worship, or abreviate it to - NatworLoL, Very Funny ;)

This post was edited

It occurred to me that at the end of the service, instead of passing a tray collecting money we should just past a laundry basket collecting everyone's clothes LoL then head on out back for naked BBQ and the swimming pool hu? What you think? That would be a service I'd look forward to every Sunday :)

This post was edited