RE: What does it take to start a nudist resort?

I would say an incredible amount of money and a similar number of nudists. The clubs that refer to themselves as "rustic" don't attract many new visitors since they don't off much of a reason to visit. Just the ability to get nude is not enough reason to fill up your property with guests willing to pay the greensfees!At a minimum, I won't go to a resort unless it has: nice swimming pools;, hot tubs; nice rental rooms or cabins; wifi; plus activities. Going someplace that just offers a campsite is the surest way to go out of business. Take a look at the clubs that are successful. Here are some to view:- Laguna Del Sol www.lagunadelsol.com- Berkshire Vista www.berkshirevista.com- Sunny Rest Lodge www.sunnyrest.comI tend to agree with this quote. Would not go to a place where no activity would be possible. Additionnally I would appreciate the place to be truly nudist, means allowing nudity all the time and everywhere. It seems some so-called naturist resorts are nudist only around the swimming pool and at the beach in order to capture additional non naturist customers. I think there might be room for a really nudist place with comfort and nice equipments.

This post was edited