Naked Wife

I am one of the lucky ones....my wife loves to see me naked and loves that I like her naked too. Why is it that women don't get the fact that their men LOVE to see them naked? Ok ladies... be there for and with your man. Any thoughts ?

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Wife

My wife wasn't all that keen to be naked or see me naked as much as I am, however that has changed over the last 12 months and now when we get home from exploring the textile world she is often nude before I can close the outer security doors.
Telling her she looks great nude often like I do, has boosted her self confidence even though she is about 10 kg heavier than what she would like to be.
So yes I am one of the lucky ones too, well most of the time that is.

This post was edited

Wife is eqlly intrested in nudism and we both love to see each other nude. It feels really nice when we hug each other and feeling each others skin.

Sometimes when she isnt nude on before sleeping and i get nude, she gives smile and happity gets nude to give me company! its fun and lovely!

This post was edited

hii and my wife like it .

This post was edited

I and my wife like it .

This post was edited

If the Mrs. is naked for 24 hours I wish there was 25 hrs in the day. If she gets to be nude the entire weekend its never enough for my eyes. I'm truly blessed to have a nudist wife that's very involved at our home club and welcomes nudist friends to our home. I never take her nakedness for granite.

This post was edited

I thank my blessing each and every day that my wife adopted and has been a strong and more than willing participant in our nudist life for over 42 years. She's had her downs but they have been short and the ups following have erased all memory of those down times. Body image and self esteem issues seemed to be the cause of those down times and she worked through them.
Continual honest and heartfelt comments and compliments, her exercise routine and the fact that she can arouse me in seconds by walking naked past me and just smile ... ensures her that she still does it for me and I never tire of her nakedness. We got home from a short trip to our favorite nude resort yesterday. We drove home naked ... well, me completely naked, she semi naked. I put clothes on to walk down to the mail box to retrieve 3 days of mail. When I got back, we were looking through the mail and I was reading something and she said ... "take your clothes off. I don't like it when you wear clothes." Of course, she was already naked a few seconds after we got home. So ... she prefers that I'm naked as well ... but she always has. :D

This post was edited

I wish my wife would go nude in the home she is 64 nice body and size 44D boobs

This post was edited

I have always been the nudist always asked but never pushed my wife to try it I have been lucky she does not have a problem with me nude at home over the past few months she has become more open and even goes almost nude at night with me and asked to join me at the club tho not sure if she will go nude might be just top less it's a start

This post was edited

I wish i was one of the lucky ones

This post was edited

My wife used to sleep naked then our son got bigger and now comes in the room and she doesn't anymore.
She also says that she prefers to sleep in panties and undies.
She has body image issues, her body is not the same from when we started dating and I think that plays a part in it.

This post was edited