RE: A UK adult circ

So true. At the same time easy to find out who's cut when naked lol

This post was edited

I have always wondered about the practice of 'rolling back' the foreskin which is particularly prevalent among German nudist men and those who visit their saunas. Frankly I find the roll of skin and the folds behind the bare glans quite ugly. I am pleased that the permanent exposure after removal of the foreskin and the tight circumcision have given such positive experiences to those who have posted here.

This post was edited

would love to chat more about it

This post was edited

I have always wondered about the practice of 'rolling back' the foreskin which is particularly prevalent among German nudist men and those who visit their saunas. Frankly I find the roll of skin and the folds behind the bare glans quite ugly. I am pleased that the permanent exposure after removal of the foreskin and the tight circumcision have given such positive experiences to those who have posted here.

I'm circumcised and prefer it over uncircumcised. Aside from the health reasons I think it just looks better and cleaner and it's really nice to see a lady not from the US that appreciates the look.

This post was edited