A UK adult circ

I'm in the UK, and was circumcised 18 months ago at my own choice. It was purely a cosmetic thing: I have always preferred the look of the circumcised penis, both on me and on other men. When naked, I always made sure my foreskin was pulled back: I never felt really naked unless it was. (Several other nudist friends have said this, too.) Eventually I just left it pulled back all the time. But it was still not the 'real thing', so I gathered the money, and got it done. My only regret is that it could have been a bit tighter - and that I did not do it years ago!

This topic was edited
RE: A UK adult circ

i was also circumcised as an adult aged 36 through choice because I have always admired and preferred cut men. I am very glad I did it and wish I had done it sooner in my life. I also agree that for me it was a great choice but for babies it is really mutilation if its not a medical requirement. I am much happier and have pride in displaying my tightly cut penis than ever before. I have had a few very nice comments from other nudists so for me it has been a happy experience.

This post was edited

I had a circumcision 11 weeks ago, not quite healed yet. But enjoying the look and feel a lot more than expected. It was done for medical reasons.

This post was edited

I would love to get myself circumcised. I much prefer the look and feel of a bare glans.

My foreskin is too long for my liking, and staying retracted all the time isn't an option as my frenulum is so short that it just slips back to cover my head again.

I'll likely get it done a bit later in life - that way I can have half my life with foreskin and half without.

This post was edited

There do seem to be a lot of UK blokes getting circumcised from choice. I wonder if it's because it's easier to find out about how and where to get done, or whether because of the web we can contact other guys. Of course, it's easier to see if nudist blokes are circumcised!

This post was edited

I was Cut 15 years ago out of choice as i prefer the look and feel more exposed if that makes sense

This post was edited

I was Cut 15 years ago out of choice as i prefer the look and feel more exposed if that makes senseYes - totally. I never felt really naked unless my foreskin was pulled back - maybe that's why so many naturist men do pull back.

This post was edited

I was circumcised a few weeks ago, for medical reasons. After long discussions with my surgeon I choose only to have the tight band cut. I am now circumcised and the head is exposed, but still retaining the inner foreskin, this means I can draw the skin forward to get partial coverage if I wish to. This also means I have stopped the desensitising effects of being circumcised. Despite what people say, an exposed head does loose sensitivity by rubbing on clothing. My surgeon calls it a 'partial circumcision' he also advised not to remove the frenulum as this becomes more important once you loose some foreskin. I paid privately for this. If anyone wants info on where/how much please message me.

This post was edited

Not heard of the Shang ring being used on adults. What was it like? And why did you choose that method?

This post was edited

Yes, I know how it works! Just that I was not aware it was available for adult use.

This post was edited

go for it. it will be like a new cock for you

This post was edited