RE: What do you prefer? Game

Theater - Action or Romance?

This post was edited

Thankyou ShavedNudist for reverting back to original rules. It really does make the game moreinteresting.

This post was edited

Action - Cool beer or Warm brandy?

This post was edited

Mouse pad - Tomato ketchup or Salad cream

This post was edited

Tomato Ketchup - Flower or Vegetable Garden

This post was edited

Flower Garden - Fried or Steamed

This post was edited

Here is how it works! Pick one of the two things listed that you like in the above post, then you post two for the next person. Truenudists. Hairy or Shaved Body?You made the rules. Neither is not an option
I have played this game on another site for 6 years and it is permitted!!! I started the game here.The game was better without the 'Neither' option. I cannot play under the changed rules, and vote for original rules to be reinstated. Wouldanyone like to second this motion.Of course I second the motion.
The reason for "Nether" being in there was in cases when the previous person posted two options that the next person didn't know anything about, one post had a listing of twopeople that I have never heard of. That prevents that person from participating.At another site that I have played it on for 6 years had that option and I had mistakenly forgot toinclude it on the first post. I apologize for that, but since the two of you want to remove it I will do so.This is just a game for fun and I can't see why it is such a big issue!When anyone posts something or someone's name that I know nothing about I Google it - The game then is a learning tool as well as "just a game"

This post was edited

Here is how it works! Pick one of the two things listed that you like in the above post, then you post two for the next person. Truenudists. Hairy or Shaved Body?You made the rules. Neither is not an option
I have played this game on another site for 6 years and it is permitted!!! I started the game here.The game was better without the 'Neither' option. I cannot play under the changed rules, and vote for original rules to be reinstated. Wouldanyone like to second this motion.Of course I second the motion.
The reason for "Nether" being in there was in cases when the previous person posted two options that the next person didn't know anything about, one post had a listing of twopeople that I have never heard of. That prevents that person from participating.At another site that I have played it on for 6 years had that option and I had mistakenly forgot toinclude it on the first post. I apologize for that, but since the two of you want to remove it I will do so.This is just a game for fun and I can't see why it is such a big issue!When anyone posts something or someone's name that I know nothing about I Google it - The game then is a learning tool as well as "just a game"

Yes, it is a good learning tool. Being from the UK, I often have to google names and things posted by members from other Countries,before replying. This is all part of the fun.

This post was edited

Steamed - Carrots or Rice

This post was edited

Carrots - Stripes or checks

This post was edited