Washing the car in the nude

My neighbour sprung me by riding over on his horse?

This topic was edited
RE: Washing the car in the nude

Washing your car nude makes sense, not sure where the horse comes in.

This post was edited

We had this ability at the house we owned previously. It was a tight fit to get the cars back into the area we washed vehicles but once back there, I could do an entire detail and wax on all of them. After a while, I stopped doing it because it took me all day and although I enjoyed being naked and doing the detail work, I found that we became increasingly busier and so we began taking the cars to the car wash. I did, however, continue to wash our waverunner in the backyard and our tent trailer. What I really enjoyed was getting them ready to take out and was able to do so, naked.
One of the drawbacks to where we currently live and owning a motorhome is that we can't park our motorhome on the property and each time I have to get it ready to take out, it's usually a semi clothed event. But ... there is always an upside or rather ... I make my own upside. When it's time to clean the motorhome up and take it back to the storage lot, I go to the club, rent a full hook up spot for the day and clean the motorhome up in the nude. Many times, Di will come with me!
;-)

This post was edited

You have to be careful washing the horse in the nude. My youngster gets a bit nippy when she is bored, fed up, excited. ......

This post was edited

I wouldnt call it washing my car but, i did clean it up for a car show on Sunday morning, I need to quick wax it and had ro be at the early so i was out on the driveeay early on the morning....i didn't really worry about the neighbors they were not out at that time in the morning....got finished and went in tool a shower got dressed headed to the show....

This post was edited

I will finish detailing my '67 Chevelle in the nude, in the garage, just before heading to car shows. I park the other cars in the driveway near the garage door so they provide me with shielding from the neighbors across the street. I turn on the garage lights and turn on the stereo and put on some oldies ... gets me in the mood for car shows and reliving some fond memories of the 50's.60's and 70's!
:D

This post was edited

Hey Andy, when i work on the other car in the garage..i position the cars on the driveway a certain way to were it is difficult to really see in plus people dont normally look around....i also turn the tv on while i work out there. Doing alot of sanding on the car and i dont get tge clothes dirty...easier to rinse off the dust

This post was edited

I wash mine nude in the backyard. Getting wet at the same time is a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.

This post was edited

Washing the horse nude makes sense tooWho would put clothes on a horse to wash it??? I would think it would be better if the horse was nude while you were washing it. Best if the washer is nude too, though. LOL

This post was edited

Hey Andy, when i work on the other car in the garage..i position the cars on the driveway a certain way to were it is difficult to really see in plus people dont normally look around....i also turn the tv on while i work out there. Doing alot of sanding on the car and i dont get tge clothes dirty...easier to rinse off the dustI currently have my off road tires and wheels on my Jeep. I need to change those out to the street tires and wheels and don't want to have to take it in to the tire shop and wait around for an hour for them to change them out ... free of charge. It'll be much more fun to move the cars around, put the Jeep in the middle of the garage and change the tires myself ... while naked!
Anything done well is usually done ... naked! hahahaha

This post was edited