RE: Do you wear them when you go out?

So I bought myself different sizes of stainless steelc-rings and a stainless steelc-cage. I like them all but love the c-cage. I wear it the most often. With the tree different sizes for each ring making the cage I can select which size ring for either my scrotum or penis depending on my size at the time. I wear it all day but take it off for bed.

This post was edited

What kind of question is this? I never taken mine out.

This post was edited

I think the original poster was posting about cock rings and other non-piercing jewelry.
Like you mine is 100% full time.

This post was edited

Yes I wear a cock ring most of the time and have a frenum piercing through which I have both a bar and also a loop. I also have both nipples pierced

This post was edited
RE:Do you wear them when you go out?

I wear my ball weights pretty much 24/7 ... even at work ... love them and love to see others having a look :)

This post was edited

i enjoy wearing my brass cockrings. However, i just got my first ball weight and im liking wearing these. We'll see how long they will be comfortable.

This post was edited

i enjoy wearing my brass cockrings. However, i just got my first ball weight and im liking wearing these. We'll see how long they will be comfortable.
I would be interested in hearing about your experience. :-)

This post was edited

I love wearing my ball weight, feels great.

This post was edited

It'd be fun to go to a resort with you while you wear them! :)

This post was edited

I love wearing my cockrings I have several kinds mostly steel, I want to get a couple more such as the big thick doughnut ring and others. I try and wear mine as much I can, I love the way they feel and look, abd don't care what others think or say!

This post was edited