RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

I didn't read all the replies so I am probably repeating a previous reason. When I went to sign up the instructions said to sign up as a couple, both partners must submit photos. My wife does not trust the internet. She said, the last thing she wants is our grandchildren or others to somehow see her naked photos. So she wouldn't sign up with me as a couple. She later said ok to pix on my profile,but limited them to certified members. She is a nudist and enjoys nude camping the most. Once I had the profile I saw no good reason to change it as I listed married.

This post was edited

I didn't read all the replies so I am probably repeating a previous reason. When I went to sign up the instructions said to sign up as a couple, both partners must submit photos. My wife does not trust the internet. She said, the last thing she wants is our grandchildren or others to somehow see her naked photos. So she wouldn't sign up with me as a couple. She later said ok to pix on my profile,but limited them to certified members. She is a nudist and enjoys nude camping the most. Once I had the profile I saw no good reason to change it as I listed married.
Sorry I double posted. I thought it didn't go thru. I want to get topless at least anyway! LOL

This post was edited

i have to say i am married i dont push my wife to come to a nudist beach or anything like that i respect her wishs but she also respects mine i go to nude beachs and do nude things when i can i have a saying to my wife iwont push you to go to a nude beach if you wont push me to go shopping ..its worked so far lol

This post was edited

my wife as her own profile

This post was edited

I have registered as a couple. There shall be no doubt that we are a couple. Gail will get nude at a beach or resort and I completelyunderstandher reluctance to have her nude pic on any internet forum. Being certified or not is FAR from my greatest worry or desire.

This post was edited
RE: RE

I aim happily married and a nudist. My wife is just getting into nudism an did not want her pic in the profile and also has ajob where she had to sign a contrat. I respect her for that and I know one day we will be known as a couple. But until then, I don't think ppl should be judging others by their standards. Each person/cpl is different in thir journey of nudism. Respect others and as it says, "Judge not less ye be judged too."

This post was edited

It is just dead wrong, and prejudiced, to assume things about people when you don't know them. Just because you live one way, doesn't mean everybody else SHOULD! That is the very definition of Intolerance. Your list of reasons merely reflects your own lack of compassion for others. And it seems a lot of the comments in this thread reflect that same prejudice, intolerance, and lack of compassion - quite the opposite of what I expected to find on this site. Perhaps Openness is not a quality that is admired here...

This post was edited

Title should read married and have single profile. There are female profiles that are single that list them as married as well. Ok not as many but still.

This post was edited

Title should read married and have single profile. There are female profiles that are single that list them as married as well. Ok not as many but still.

Not to mention the ones that are stating "Married but looking". Looking for what? hahaha And, it is true that there are females that list "anything sexual" as the only Activity. Again, how does that pertain to being a True Nudist? I listed "It's Complicated" because it's a great conversation starter. LOL Yet I do know of men who have a complicated situation, but rather than get beaten up, put down "single".
Such a CONUNDRUM!

This post was edited

well my isnot a nudist althuogh i'm triing to get her to accept it

This post was edited