Petition to have Legal Beach in Queensland

We have a petitiongoing to try to get Legal Beaches here in Qld. We have spoken to our new member of parliament, he has no objections so that's a start.He has even suggested a couple of beaches, so we need all your help to get this signed.What we have also done is walk thebeaches and talk to people, in doing so that means we have several pages of signatures as well.These will also be counted when we reach our goal.Below is the link to help make your vote count towards a Legal Beach here in Qld.https://www.thepetitionsite.com/850/090/920/give-us-legal-nude-beaches-in-qld-now/?z00m=22398017&redirectIDThe more help we get the better chance any and everyone can use the beach the in the way we love...natural

This topic was edited
RE: Petition to have Legal Beach in Queensland

Signed the petition todayHope you succeed with your quest.

This post was edited

I signed the petition but don't know if a signer from the States will do any good other than provide moral support. Good luck in your efforts. In my efforts to obtain signatures on different petitions I found that most people are willing to sign just to give the question a public airing. You can ask people to sign just so it does get a full review. Some people won't sign anything even if they're for it.

This post was edited

I've signed the petition. Fingers crossed

This post was edited