RE:Kicked out of Chat Room ?

If you were using language like that in my living room, you'd be gone.

This post was edited

I don't pay to be in your living room.

This post was edited

I don't pay to be in your living room.

I agree...But then again I would never pay, and online crap is just ridicules in my mind! Walk away before it gets your blood pressure any higher.

This post was edited
RE: Kicked out of Chat Room ?

sounds like the "im a better nudist than you" rules, if you dont agree then youre not as good as a nudist as you think... leave people alone and quit shoving your rules on the rest of us.

This post was edited

I don't know if you noticed but the mod gave you an explanation (along with the pic 'liker') in one of the other Forum areas. His logic was sound and his actions more than reasonable. For the record, the general tendency of the newish posters on this site has been more, more & even more sexual and much of it less than a 'purist ideal'. Your purported actions, most assuredly, place you in the dark grey area in my opinion. The mod used his judgement and sent you on your way. Hopefully, you can moderate your actions in future visits. If not, the Nonshy site might be a good home for you or possibly TS. I suspect we'll know the answer in the very near future.

This post was edited

Asked a fully clothed cammer if she gets naked, seems reasonable on a nudist site. She then posted in general chat to stop harassing her,

That clothed cammer is one of the Mods. She's always wearing a sports bra. You never see her without it.

This post was edited

Interestingly the mod in question has an Onlyfans page.

This post was edited