A Safe NYE

New Year's Eve 2015
Just wanted to drop a naked, shameless plug for NYE...I'm an Uber driver and want to remind everyone to be safe and responsible on NYE. There will be tons of drivers out to get you where you want to go in safety and comfort... I'll even let you ride naked!
Here's a code for your first ride free up to $20! 0sa1n (that's a zero)
Here's to an awesome, naked 2015!
Cheers!

This topic was edited
RE: A Safe NYE

Well ... we'd probably use you but we are staying home NYE. We have out of town guests and we will be clothed because they are not nudists ... although ... they did use our powder room today, that's where all the naturist mags are in a basket. I went in to use that restroom after they'd left and my latest addition of "N" magazine was not replaced as it was originally ... so one or both of them were looking at it! Wonder if it will come up in conversation in the next 3 days they'll be here!
Thanks for the offer Jeff! Happy New Nude Year! ;-)

This post was edited
RE: A Safe NYE

We have out of town guests and we will be clothed because they are not nudists ... although ... they did use our powder room today, that's where all the naturist mags are in a basket. I went in to use that restroom after they'd left and my latest addition of "N" magazine was not replaced as it was originally ... so one or both of them were looking at it! Wonder if it will come up in conversation in the next 3 days they'll be here!.This is when I wish TN had a "like" button! Happy 2015!

This post was edited