Come Dive with me

I have a nice place right on the water on Cayman Brac where the diving is very beautiful and the island equally so.I have been going there for some years now, but mostly with friends who love their clothes too much.I just don't have many friends who scuba dive and love to be nude. I travel there several times a year and would like to invite everyone on the site to come, but my place only sleeps 6.If you would like to come with me, here are the rules.1. help with the cost of the rental car and food.2. if you are a guy, you must bring a gal with you.3. if you are a gal, you can bring someone with you or not4. You pay your own travel here, I provide housing.5. priority will be given to folks that like to be fit.6. no smoking and no drugs
You can write me at barediver@gmail.com with any questions you may have.
Kent

This topic was edited
RE: Come Dive with me

I have a nice place right on the water on Cayman Brac where the diving is very beautiful and the island equally so.I have been going there for some years now, but mostly with friends who love their clothes too much.I just don't have many friends who scuba dive and love to be nude. I travel there several times a year and would like to invite everyone on the site to come, but my place only sleeps 6.If you would like to come with me, here are the rules.1. help with the cost of the rental car and food.2. if you are a guy, you must bring a gal with you.3. if you are a gal, you can bring someone with you or not4. You pay your own travel here, I provide housing.5. priority will be given to folks that like to be fit.6. no smoking and no drugsYou can write me at barediver@gmail.com with any questions you may have.Kent
Bare, we might just have to take you up on this offer if we can ever fit it in! I have to admit though...I'm a bit scared to do nude diving with my schlong just hanging out there for the fish to chomp on! Last dive we were on we had a school of SgtMajors nipping at the wife's hair!

This post was edited