Christmas / Hanukah List?

Hey my Smoothie Group Friends!
I'm just wondering, what's on your Holiday Request List in regards to keeping yourself smooth?
Or maybe even in regards to showcasing your smoothness? (like, cock jewelry for men or belly chains for girls? Piercings?)
And what else are you asking for to reward yourself for being a wonderful, smooth nudist?
If you have something you want, why not share it with us here?
Provide links too! You might just help some of us adjust OUR Christmas List too!
It's time to be naughty AND nice....
xoxoxo,
amy

This topic was edited
RE: Christmas / Hanukah List?

I posted this response on a different group discussion, but it is applicable to this discussion too . A frenum ladder of 4 - 6 barbells is sounding very tempting. I dont know how much extra sensation I will get from it. I am sure a partner will be very pleased with it.

This post was edited

Not necessarily smooth related but how about a massage table? Lots of pleasure there both giving and receiving.
One is for sale at the naturist village where I have a house in the Caribbean and I am tempted to buy it.
Dave

This post was edited

Not necessarily smooth related but how about a massage table? Lots of pleasure there both giving and receiving.One is for sale at the naturist village where I have a house in the Caribbean and I am tempted to buy it.DaveI like that!!!! I looooove massages! (who doesn't, though, right?) :)
xo,
amy

This post was edited

Have not any rings but thinking of a small ring piecing underneath my balls and to wear a fancy cock ring at my naturist beach next yearYou simply MUST show us some pics once you get it done!!! I can't wait to see!
xo,
amy

This post was edited