new to nudism

hey guys i am from india.. nudism is not allowed in india so i have been a home nudist for a couple of years now.. i would like a few suggestions on what i should do so that other nudists from around the world take me seriously on this site... and not think of me as some fake or perv..

This topic was edited
RE: new to nudism

Step 1. Get certified. The process is relatively easy and is important to give credibility.step 2 wait until certification complete

This post was edited

Step 1. Get certified. The process is relatively easy and is important to give credibility.step 2 wait until certification completestep 3. wonder why the same post is posted 5 times.

This post was edited

Make sure your profile is filled in. That is the best thing i could recommend to you. Most people on this site won't take anyone seriously if their profile isn't filled in.
From there...just start posting and being yourself. That's all there is to it.

P.S. - The Certified thing is really a personal preference. There are some that are all for it, but who is to say that someone who is certified didn't steal a pic of someone else or something. There is not perfect way really. I got certified and i'm not really saying its the right thing to do or otherwise. Its just a personal preference kind of thing. And what harm could it do? ^_^

This post was edited