RE: Longest time spent nude

What is the longest time you have spent nude in acontinuous period? Putting on shorts, shirt, robe etc., stops theclock for this. So from the time you first got nude until you putsomething on. Footwear won't count for this, as well as a hat ifyou need one. For me it has been 217 hours straight, that's alittle over 9 days. I got nude at 10:45 on a Friday morning anddidn't put anything on until 1:45 PM the following Sunday, morethan a week later.I did wear a cap sometimes when out in thesun to shade my eyes, and flip flops when walking over gravelsurfaces. Other than thatall I may have had on was some suntan oil. So what is YOUR personal best longest timenude?
Two weeks on vacation..from the morning to the evening,but when I
am home and off,I am always naked any way

So, were you continuously naked for the two weeks, or just from morning to evening of each of the days during the two weeks?

This post was edited

10 days straight at my local camp

This post was edited

i was nude from about 3 pm nude years eve till about 7 am monday when i had to dress for work.

This post was edited

Made it a week. Have an AA meeting once a week so have to get dressed.

This post was edited

On my first official resort visit I went nude for four days straight (not counting tennies and a ball cap).

This post was edited

I'm ready to do another multi-day nude event, just don't know when I will be getting a chance. The weather around here has been being warm enough for it.

This post was edited

The only clothes I take to a nudist resort is the ones I am wearing for the trip. Since I only wear them for the few hours it takes to get there, they are still clean enough to wear for the return trip. I really see no reason to bring any additional clothes to a place where they are not gong to be worn anyway. This leaves extra room to bring the essentials, like food and beverages, or towels, along with sunblock and things I will actually need/use. Clothes are not needed at a nudist resort, for obvious reasons, so why bring them?Your last sentence says it all, but we are in the minority when it comes to that. My biggest gripe is that away from the pool area at most resorts, people wear clothes. We like to walk and twice each day walk through whatever resort we're at. We seldom pass other nude couples. We dine nude at home and feel that at a nudist resort, we should also dine nude. We are often the ones nude.

This post was edited

I used to keep track of time spent nude, but lately I'm nude at home so much that I'd probably be better tracking time spent dressed! Best place I've been for a truly nude vacation is Club Orient. The weather is almost always perfect and from when we arrive until we leave we are nude. Even diners at Papagayo are mostly nude.

This post was edited

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds.

This post was edited

The longest time i've spent nude was 3 days while staying at a resort, I stayed for 4 days but spent my last day partly clothed because of very bad sunburn.

This post was edited