RE: Longest time spent nude

Somewhere around 60 hours. We spend several weeks at a resort but the wife always wants to go out to eat every few days...which is OK, but those few hours dressed makes me appreciate getting nude again!Next time tell her she can go alone a few times and bring you back a plate so you can work on increasing you total time nude and see what she says. If you tell her you are wanting to set a new personal record, maybe she will be understanding and go out to eat by herself.

This post was edited

So far the longest time nude is 20hrs at Sun Meadow resort. I am planning on attending the aanr convention there in August, then it will be about 9 days!! Will be tent camping, I am really looking forward to this event.

This post was edited

Being raised on a clothing optional beach in Southern California, it was not unusual for us kids to go the whole (late) Spring through Summer's end totally naked. What counts the most to me, is the fact that we get out there & enjoy our Natural life to the fullest, in the Sun ; )Does this mean you were fully nude 24/7 for several months in a row, or was it nude most of the time with periods of having to wear clothes?

This post was edited

I can't believe more people aren't posting to this thread. I thought many would be wanting to relate something to this, to let others know how long of a period of time they have achieved being naked at one stretch.

This post was edited

I've only had the chance for 9 continuous hours.

This post was edited

I've only had the chance for 9 continuous hours.
Well, that's a start. Be sure to let us know when you get the chance to extend that time. I'm glad you posted, it shows others it's ok to speak up even if it's only a few hours that you have been able to be nude continuously. Whatever your personal best is, give it a mention here.

This post was edited

There MUST be others out there with some times to present as to how long you have been naked in one long period. Surely this can't be everybody.Still looking for other's experiences of their longest time spent nude. Please add yours to the thread.

This post was edited

Well 26 hours is a good start. I remember the first time I hit the 24 hour mark. It was a Cold rainy weekend and I had the place to myself. But by the time I got to 24 hours, I discovered I needed to go to the store for a few items, so had to get dressed. But on my return, I was soon nekkid again.Any plans on extending your time?I've been thinking about it (thanks for asking) but I'm not sure how more than a day or so would fit in my lifestyle. I could try a resort, but I'm not really a resort person - I think I'd max out at two days. I could go naked camping somewhere really remote for four or five days, but that would be weather dependant. So I don't know. Any ideas?
Some resorts have camping areas where you can set up a tent. Maybe pick one that has a good amount of acreage, and select a spot further away from the main established area to be more alone/secluded. This way you can be off to yourself and also still have access to the club amenities like the pool and showers, and also whatever activities they may have scheduled if you want to attend them. Then you can retreat back to your campsite afterwards.Maybe you could just go camping somewhere remote, where you would be less likely to encounter any textiles to encroach on your camping experience.

This post was edited

Well 26 hours is a good start. I remember the first time I hit the 24 hour mark. It was a Cold rainy weekend and I had the place to myself. But by the time I got to 24 hours, I discovered I needed to go to the store for a few items, so had to get dressed. But on my return, I was soon nekkid again.Any plans on extending your time?I've been thinking about it (thanks for asking) but I'm not sure how more than a day or so would fit in my lifestyle. I could try a resort, but I'm not really a resort person - I think I'd max out at two days. I could go naked camping somewhere really remote for four or five days, but that would be weather dependant. So I don't know. Any ideas?
Some resorts have camping areas where you can set up a tent. Maybe pick one that has a good amount of acreage, and select a spot further away from the main established area to be more alone/secluded. This way you can be off to yourself and also still have access to the club amenities like the pool and showers, and also whatever activities they may have scheduled if you want to attend them. Then you can retreat back to your campsite afterwards.Maybe you could just go camping somewhere remote, where you would be less likely to encounter any textiles to encroach on your camping experience.

This post was edited

At least 3 whole days in a row... could be more.

This post was edited