RE: Longest time spent nude

11 days.
I was taking a work-related web-based training class, and was able to do it from home. I stayed nude the entire time, connecting to class each morning, logging into the training VPN and dialed in by phone for the audio part. This was not a pre-recorded thing, it was working live with co-workers and the instructors on a Big Data project.
No one was ever the wiser. :)

This post was edited

Resorts / beaches = 10 hours
Home = 30 hours

This post was edited

About 3 days. After that, I had to put some clothes on again in order to go out to the mall.

This post was edited

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds. (Who the hell wants to count ?)I just figured most all the members on this site would be naked 24/7/365 if they could. But since that's not practical in today's society, I thought that it would be of interest to see how long one can manage to be naked before the need to put clothing on comes back into play.

This post was edited

3 1/2 months, I was in an accident which caused a fire and I was in the middle of it. they put me in the hospital the doctor I had took his time with the process of curing me. I should have only been there for 2 weeks tops. I was told that by a doctor that works on burns. the burns were from mid torso to the tips of my toes. yes the privates got burned only the tip. I was thinking while I was burning that I can't burn that off so I covered it with my hand and held on for dear life. only half of my hand got burned I was 21 at the time 59 now. so does that count being in the hospital?

This post was edited

I guess that counts, but I'm sure it was not an enjoyable experience. A situation like this is not really what I had in mind when I asked the question though.

This post was edited

At home: 2 days.Outside: 2 hours.One day I hope to even those numbers out.
What about extending them more? Any plans for that?

This post was edited

Well 26 hours is a good start. I remember the first time I hit the 24 hour mark. It was a Cold rainy weekend and I had the place to myself. But by the time I got to 24 hours, I discovered I needed to go to the store for a few items, so had to get dressed. But on my return, I was soon nekkid again.Any plans on extending your time?I've been thinking about it (thanks for asking) but I'm not sure how more than a day or so would fit in my lifestyle. I could try a resort, but I'm not really a resort person - I think I'd max out at two days. I could go naked camping somewhere really remote for four or five days, but that would be weather dependant. So I don't know. Any ideas?

This post was edited

Well 26 hours is a good start. I remember the first time I hit the 24 hour mark. It was a Cold rainy weekend and I had the place to myself. But by the time I got to 24 hours, I discovered I needed to go to the store for a few items, so had to get dressed. But on my return, I was soon nekkid again.Any plans on extending your time?I've been thinking about it (thanks for asking) but I'm not sure how more than a day or so would fit in my lifestyle. I could try a resort, but I'm not really a resort person - I think I'd max out at two days. I could go naked camping somewhere really remote for four or five days, but that would be weather dependant. So I don't know. Any ideas?
Some resorts have camping areas where you can set up a tent. Maybe pick one that has a good amount of acreage, and select a spot further away from the main established area to be more alone/secluded. This way you can be off to yourself and also still have access to the club amenities like the pool and showers, and also whatever activities they may have scheduled if you want to attend them. Then you can retreat back to your campsite afterwards.Maybe you could just go camping somewhere remote, where you would be less likely to encounter any textiles to encroach on your camping experience.

This post was edited

While at the resort this past summer, I talked with a man that lives there and he said he had stayed nude forTHREE MONTHS straight before having to get dressed to leave the resort. There were enough people coming and going all the time that if he needed anything from the outside, he would have them pick it up for him. He had a Dr. appointment to make is the reason he had to dress to leave the resort.

This post was edited