RE: Pujo esey gelo...

we are also intersted and ready for 5th oct. pls keep us posted about the venue.

This post was edited

Good initiative and go ahead. I am in Kochbihar during the Pujas this year. So best wishes for the meet. Go ahead with the date that suits majority. I certify genuinity of Wilderness30. And in absence of Suhrit, I would request him and Lifenature to take the initiative to co-ordinate. Please write here how willing ones can contact you.

This post was edited

Its not about 5th Oct..Plan on that date when we all can meet.....atleast I want to meet with the initiator......

This post was edited

Can it be on a saturday? I suggest the meet must include sona da and bantia di. when its possible for them.

This post was edited

Will 12th be okay?

This post was edited

hi GUys... sorry...as i am in a location where net connectivity is poor...so missed ur comments. For me 10th or 11th sounds fine.

This post was edited

PLS FIX THE MEETING ON WEEKEND.

This post was edited

Suhrit sambhabatah agamikal firchhe, dakho er madhye tomra jadi Bijaya sammelanir dike egiye jete paro; ar ami Kolkatay jachchhi November-e. Wilderness-er sange amar katha hayechhe, or place-e 15th November afternoon-e CO meet. Sabai eso. Abashya ota Bijaya, Kalipuja, Diwali ba Jagaddhatri puja, sabgulo thekei anek pare. Tabe shishu dibaser pardin, amra shishur beshe shishur mato milita habo.

This post was edited

how many are ok for 11th and how many for 12th?

This post was edited

I am ok with any of the two dates... I only need weekend..

This post was edited