RE: HOW FAR WOULD YOU TRAVEL TO MEET OTHERS

Well let's see,,,I have traveled some distance to meet with other TN'ers in person and my goal is someday to get to Arizona (haha Evan)! The first group that I met with was at a YNA event in NJ a couple of years ago and met some great people from here. Then it was off to Tennessee where I met with a great group of people from here. And this year I made it to the Gunnison get together in July. Again a nice group of people! But i must say that if it is not in a group setting I do have a hard time meeting someone for the first time one on one unless I have talked to them online or chatted with them and then in a public (nudist or non-nudist setting). So i don't mind traveling about 6-8 hours as long as it is an extended weekend stay. Hope to meet more soon!

This post was edited

If it is just to meet a person or one couple probably not more than an hour or two depending how much we got to know each other here
first. But if it was to also attend a fun event then several hours would be ok. I have traveled about 4 hours to meet and spend an afternoon with a small group.

This post was edited

The furthest in the UK we've went to meet friends is form Glasgow to 2 miles from Lands End..... not sure of the milage but it's a bloody long drive. Good weekend tho' and we'd do it again.
Abroad, it was New York, not intentionally to meet friends, but surprisingly bumped into an old next door neighbour in a bar.

This post was edited

Andy, I understand what your saying, for the most part the ones we have met with it went well, but there are a few we only met the one time. The only way to know if to meet and talk to someone, all we have to lose is some time, but of course all cautions should be taken.
Anytime someone asks too many questions about the wife it should raise red flags. We prefer to meet up with couples, but I will go to meet up with a single if it seems we have something in common. I feel for the honest single guys, there are some bad ones out there that really screw it up for the good ones. I have had a few single guys say they are coming to Phoenix and want to meet, and i suggest Shangri la or some other place, and several times I have gotten the response " I don't have time to do that, but if you give me your address I can stop by, and is your wife going to be there?" Well let me think that one over for a second...LOL.....
Andy, we are in Phoenix, next time your out this way let us know, we would be glad to meet you two. Even if your just passing thru on your way to Tuscon, let us know and we can meet up for lunch or something.
Jersey, you better get your butt out here ...LOL
Diaguy and Stevielorna, thats awesome, my hat if off to both of you.
lets try to keep this topic current and maybe if we get enough we can put together a few meet ups in different areas and countries where several folks can all drive a hour or two and make it a group meet up.
Not sure of every ones local, but here we have southern cal and Arizona to draw from, if enough from those areas say they are willing to drive a few hours it should make a great meet up

This post was edited

I am a little curious about how far TN users would be willing to go to meet other nudists. One complaint you often here is " There is no one in my area". Often, if you do a search of the area in question there are many, some even in the room at the time. Granted not all are going to be " real " nudists, but still. Most States in the U.S. can be crossed in a few hours, that opens up a lot of meeting room. I thought I would post a few questions about what you are willing to do to meet others.1. How far would you be willing to travel to meet a member of TN ? a. One hour drive time ? b. Two hours of drive time? 2. Would you only drive that far just to meet? Would it have to be a nudist event? or would you drive that far the first time just to be sure that you got along?3. What Type of nudist would you drive that far for? a. Anyone b. Only a couple c. only a female d. only a maleOne of the reasons I'm so curious is some of us drive an hour or better to work, or to golf, or hunt, fish, and many other reasons. Ive met around eight people so far from true nudists, at resorts or the beach.. not to mention the gta skinny dippers swims.. we got along well on here so we all thought it'd be ok to meet and they've all been great experiences.. and all very nice people and all within an hours drive. So far it hasnt really mattered who it was or what gender, its all about nudity and having fun.. and in some cases it was their first social nudist experience and im very happy i could help them ease into it with a positive attitude and fun being the primary focus.Theres so much i can say about traveling to meet other nudists but i'll keep it short and sweet.. for me its a matter of time to travel and costs involved so i like to meet others who are more local.I have chatted with others who would travel but somehow those meetings seem harder to organize based on time off from work for both parties.. even if i travelled for work, its never easy meeting people when your on a business trip due to long hours doing what you do,.. so nudity's out of the question except for the shower ;-) ..I hope i've covered all the bases, but will add more if anything comes to mind.. good question there Evan..

This post was edited

We are headed for the Terra Cotta Inn for a few days and nights, next week. We're meeting close friends but if any TN'ers will be there, we'd love to say "hello."

This post was edited

In earlier days i would have answered not far, but this year i have driven five hours each way and in a month a friend is intending to drive probably seven hours each way. I am humbled that he would do so. Then early next year another friend and i are fling 1.5 hours to meet up and then drive another similar time to enjoy a de-stress time at River Island. There must be something very unique about nudist friends and it is great.

This post was edited

I would meet just about anyone in a public place locally; if I hit it off with someone online, I'd be willing go drive several hours to meet them.

This post was edited

Bumped to remove spam from page.

This post was edited