thoughts on organising a Turenudists get together.

How many would be interested in meeting up those we have met through here and others we have not...!
I have previously been involved in a chat group meet up and it was one of the most rewarding weekends....
I was asked to post this by others on this site.and in chat. If there are enough people interested we could form a blog /group and discuss time of year.. what continent and where as in Location of.. eg a nudist resort /grounds etc.. so lets not be shy lets do something about it..
Be adventerous.. get out there ..... do not limited oneself.. come and meet like minded people who become friends.....
Cheers K1w1spiritnude
always nude not rude....

This topic was edited
RE: thoughts on organising a Truenudists get together.

Opps sorry re spelling of Truenudists.. and do not know how to edit it ....S*

This post was edited
RE: thoughts on organising a Truenudists get together.

I think it's a fine idea and I'm sure it would be a rewarding experience. Unfortunately I'm not able to travel all that often or all too far so I for one most likely wouldn't be able to attend an international gathering like what I assume this could become. Best of luck to you.

This post was edited
RE: thoughts on organising a Turenudists get together.

I would welcome a get togethr. I am new to this group and haven't met anyone online yet, but would love to get together if and when you decide to do it.
JM

This post was edited

Actually, this came up in another thread, I think it was the one "Meeting in the flesh". I'm in favor of it, I'm still unemployed at the moment so depending on where when and how, we may or may not be able to make it. But I'd try.

Happy Trails,
Jerry

This post was edited

lol...I have to admit that I'm a bit hurt by all the attention you are getting here Kiwi. I started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago and nobody posted on it. I think I'm going to have a cry now.

lol...Just kidding, I'm not the jealouse type really. :P However, I'm all for the idea and would love to meet many people on this site. I think it's a great plan to start a meet group on the site here and go from there. I would offer to set one up, but obviously nobody listens to me, so maybe it might be best if you did.

This post was edited

Hey Adam was your post sheesh i must miss a lot on here.. so howabout a kiwi and a Canadian set up a room or what ever as you are more IT nurdey than me and we both look at working on it together?? sound good??Also all teh better as we have met each other and we enjoyed what company time we had before you flew the coop as one says..LOL

whats yours thoughts Swifty?

This post was edited

lol...Sounds good, I'll start up a group and we'll go from there.

This post was edited
RE: get tpgether

Hi
Iam sorry for my first posting in this topic i dont know why it was like that, it is great idea to get togthere nudism is social , my idea about nude cruise in adriaitic sea still open , we can book a yacht and organise somthing good .
would like to join as much as I am Possible any group that great to move from net to real never happen to me.
David

This post was edited

I didn't comment on the suggestion about meeting at burning man, mainly because I have no idea when or where it is. It would be helpfull for those of us who don't know if date and location were mentioned.

This post was edited

I also wpould be interested.... Sign me up.... It would be nreally neat to meet all of you in person.

Steve

This post was edited