First time

Tonight I felt like I really wanted to be brave and go for my very first nude beach adventure. It was about 6:30pm when I arrived at the non nudist beach and dark, I thought I would venture out and strip down to nothing. It was the best feeling in the world, I ran up the dunes and went for a couple quick dips in the water, boy did I love that!! I stayed down there naked for about an hour and didn't want to leave! I'm so keen to do this again, already planning my next nude adventure this week, I love being naked!

This topic was edited
RE: First time

Good for you :)This reminds me about my first time too! It makes you wonder why not everybody in this is doing this too :SAnyways plan for a next adventure and do it. Have fun and try to experience nudism in all of it's aspects. Every time go up to the next level until you reach social nudism.Good luck and keep us postedI have bush near my house and when i got up this morning i went for an hour long naked explore. I never new that place existed! It was amazing to be out in nature naked! going to start more night naked dips at the beach, maybe with some friends!

This post was edited

Not sure exactly when my first time was but I do remember one occasion in particular when I would have been around 9 or 10 years old (this was in the mid 60's) My parents took us (mum, dad, sister and me) to some local hills north of Glasgow (Scotland) called the Campsies. I wandered off exploring the area we stopped at and came to a quiet area where for some reason I felt I had to strip off. I walked around for a few minutes feeling the warm sun everywhere - it was great - and probably since then and more particularly in the last 30 years have always had a naturist beach or very quiet public one to get naked.
Our home for the past 30 years is in a housing estate, so there are almost no opportunities to walk out the house naked - though I actually have done it a few times in the wee small hours (between 3 and 4am) including taking the dog for a walk at that time. He didn't seem to mind!

This post was edited

Hey mate, if you are on Facebook, you should look up the Perth Nudist Social Group. You could come to bush walks and beCh days with us!

This post was edited